Strangers

Onika sat outside in the rain after her boyfriend kicked her out. This wasn't Onika's neighborhood, she lived on the other side of town. Her mother was suppose to pick her in 2 days but due to Onika's unfortunate circumstances she needed HELP! Her boyfriend kicked her out and her phone was dead. She needed a miracle to happen, and fast. Her perfectly good outfit was ruined just because of her boyfriend's insecurities.

She sneezed as the thunder lit the sky. She heard a rumbling sound across the street which caused her to jump. "Who's there?", she yelled out. No one answered so she scooted closer to her boyfriend's locked door. She saw a black figure creeping behind garbage cans which caused her heart to race. Why is this happening to me Onika thought. She started to cry as she pulled her knees to her chest. "Got ya", someone said in front of me. I hoped they'd leave but they didn't. "You're going to die", they're deep voice said. My heart jumped as the voice said my worst nightmare. I cried harder as the stranger stayed in front of me. "You'll get a runny nose, a bad cough, pneumonia, then you'll die", the person said as a dog barked. I shot my head up and the person looked familiar. I've seen them before which made me calm a little. "Hi", I sniffled. The still stranger wrapped their coat around me. "Sorry if I startled you Onika, this little guy got away", she held the small dog. The dog even has a raincoat on with rain boots, how cute.

"Wait how do you know me?", I asked. "Forgot you're you. Well I'm Beyoncé since you heard the name I know you remember me", she rubbed her dog. It all came back to me, she's the asshole who ran her stolen car into the football field causing the goal to fall. My boyfriend couldn't get scouts to his game for weeks which meant no cheering for me. Basically I hated this girl with everything in me. "You know you're a asshole right", I said sternly. "Looks like I'm not the only asshole huh? Anyway why're in the rain alone?", she questioned. "If you must know my boyfriend isn't here, so I'm stuck outside", I lied. She didn't seem to believe me but she didn't press me for answers either. "Well come to my place", she suggested. I shivered as I wanted to be stubborn to the person I hated. "No I don't like you", I shivered. "I don't like you either but my conscious won't let me leave you here", she held the umbrella over my head. "I'm not going", I growled. She bent down to my level and sighed. "Onika stop being difficult. If you don't come to my house where it's warm and dry, I'll tell the police you're trying to kill yourself", I gasped. She wouldn't dare tell a lie like that, would she? "I'm not kidding", she stood up with her dog in hand. "Come on", she demanded. I stood up and finally gave in to the nightmare of a girl.

"Give me those", she pointed to my bags. They were kind of heavy but I wouldn't let her know that. "Why?", I asked. "Cause I said so", I giggled while handing them to her. She was being nice to me she didn't even know it. We reached her house and it was nice looking from outside. It was the biggest house on the block, which was surprising. She didn't seem like the type with money, she stole stuff for a living. Plus she dresses weird but I liked her fashion, my boyfriend didn't though.

Before we even stepped into the house I heard laughter. The heat wrapped around me which made me nearly cry with how much I missed it. The room grew quiet which meant one thing they were staring. "Beyoncé who is this stranger in my house", a woman resembling Beyoncé asked. "I don't see a stranger", Beyoncé said causing laughs to abrupt. The dining room was full of people like they were partying or something. I looked a mess, I regret coming here. "Beyoncé don't get cursed out child, who's this one? And why does she look like Sparks", the woman said which caused the dog to bark. Did she just compare me to a fucking dog? "She looks cute to me, you're the one who has Sparks hair", I smiled as Beyoncé surprisingly defended me. "Keep playing Beyoncé", the woman warned. "Sorry dang. This is Onika", I waved at them. They didn't look happy to see me. "Don't be bringing your criminal friends up in here Beyoncé, get her out!", my face saddened. Beyoncé avoided eye contact with me. Was she putting me out like Nas did? "She's not a criminal. This is my girlfriend Onika, she's a cheerleader with straight A's", she lied. Was she insane? Did she just call me her girlfriend. "She isn't m-", she pressed her lips onto mine. She kissed me slowly by surprise and I kissed her back. I added tongue as she fought me over control. What was happening here? She pulled away and looked as shocked as I did. "Fine Beyoncé, but don't have sex in my house", she laughed. We shot upstairs after Beyoncé put Sparks down.

Her room was huge and screams her personality. It was much nicer than mine, in size too. "You wanna shower? Or you're too tired to?", she asks. "Uh maybe later", I answer. "Throw all your clothes in this , then I'll dry and wash them for you", she suggested. I was thankful for Beyoncé but I still didn't like her. "You need clothes right?", I nodded. I don't think I'd be able to wear the clothes Beyoncé have. She dressed like a 18 year old boy but had the face of a beautiful model. I couldn't deny how pretty this girl was even if I hated her. She was like something from a magazine of some sort. "You wouldn't want my clothes so come in here", she ushered me to the closet. I felt like I was walking into Barbie's dream house and Ken's. One side had really girly stuff on it and the other had stuff Beyoncé would actually wear. "WOW!", I looked around drooling. I felt like I was in a candy store. There was Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Nike, and my favorite Fendi. I'd never be able to afford these myself so if she offered some pieces to me I'd love her. "Who's clothes are these?", I smiled brightly at a smiling Beyoncé. "My older sister, she's in college so I'm keeping her baby's safe", she laughed. "She has really good taste Beyoncé, WOW!", I admired them more. "So you gonna take some or just keep staring at 'em", she asked causing my eyes to widen. "WHAT? I could take some? REALLY?", she nodded. "Your sister wouldn't mind?", I question further. "Nicki get all you want", she insisted.

Beyoncé and I laid in her bed now exhausted from my shopping spree in her closet. I see why rich people have private shoppers, it's exhausting. "Why'd your boyfriend kick you out?", she asks. "Why'd you crash a stolen car into the football goal?", I snap back. "If I answer truthfully then you have to also", she suggested. I nodded at this deal she proposed. "The car wasn't stolen technically. My mom just did that so I'd lay off drinking and other things. I was racing under the influence and my break went out on me", I gasped. I didn't know all of this, people at school thought she tried to kill herself, including me. "So you didn't try to kill your self?", I ask. "No it was a accident that I regret everyday of my life", she clarified. "He kicked me out because I wouldn't let him put his finger in my butt", I said ashamed. "Well no offense your boyfriend's a asshole and he's gross", she laughed. "You're a asshole", I defended him. "Yea sometimes but at least I didn't try putting my finger in your butt", I giggled. She was an asshole, but a nice one. "Beyoncé why'd your mom think I was a criminal and why'd you kiss me?", I ask curious. That kiss made me question a of things, mostly myself . "I hang around the wrong crowd as she says. They're not bad people they just made mistakes down the road. Plus you kissed me", she laughed. "WHAT? I DID NOT?", I say loudly. "DID TOO", she smirked. "You can't prove it, HA", I teased. Her lips pressed against mines again now more sloppily. It turned me on now, I wanted more.

Was I attracted to Beyoncé, the asshole?