Chapter 32 - A Bestiary

Lexie

Stiles collapsed against my locker a little while later, it was his turn today to pass messages between the two lovebirds, but clearly it's worn him out because his forehead is sweating like crazy and he's panting, like a lot. "You okay?" I asked, putting away one of my books,

"Y-yeah...I'm-I'm fine." he stuttered, slowly slumping down the locker next to me further and further. Well, they're not gonna be happy about a huge sweat stain imprinted on their locker. 

"So, does she know if he has it?" I questioned him, waiting slightly for him to catch his breath. He bashed his fist against his chest and went to speak. 

"Yeah, but it's in his off-office. So, we're gonna have to br-break in." of course, when are we ever not breaking the law. 

"And how do you suppose we do that?" I flung my locker shut, leaned against it and stared across at him, I already knew he had a plan, when does Stiles not have a plan? 

"I've got a plan."

Sabrina

"Coach, let me play. Please, I mean look at that guy, he's not even a teenager," I pointed over to one of the players on the other team as I followed coach down the sidelines, he wasn't listening to me.

"Exactly, why would I put a girl on team?" okay, sexist. 

"This is why." I turned to look at the bench to see Stiles sat there in a red tracksuit, safe to say he's not playing tonight. "Hey, Stiles come over here,"

"Yeah," Stiles stood up and slowly jogged towards us, as he did so, I charged him and ended up sending him to the ground. I mean it doesn't really prove anything, anyone can take out Stiles, "Oof, ouch. What was that for?"

"See," I ignored Stiles and turned to Coach, who didn't seem impressed in the slightest.

"Sabrina, get back to your seat," The game hadn't even properly started, so I did something very risky. I picked up a stick that was leaning against the bench and within a second, picked up a ball and hurled into the net, even from this angle. Everyone that was practising on the field turned to me in awe. I stood there leaning my arm against the stick and smirking at Coach who turned around and narrowed his eyes at me. 

"Fine, get in there," I beamed. Finally, I was gonna be able to play Lacrosse, Scott would not approve, but do I care? No, and did Derek totally ask me to join him with something he was planning? Yes, but I said no. I've always watched Scott play Lacrosse, terribly, before he became a werewolf, and I was just envious, it's not like they have a girls team, so I was just stuck watching from the sidelines, a bit like Stiles. 

Once dressed and wearing a number 9 jersey, I headed out onto the field. Since the pads underneath my jersey were so big, making me look like a dude, it was difficult for people to even realize I was a girl. And I was slightly thankful for that, otherwise they'd just avoid passing to me. At some point in the game, even though the other team were kicking our asses, I managed to score a goal. I cheered with the rest of the team and I felt over the moon, this is what it feels like to win. Well, not the game, but just in general. 

I was putting so much power into the game, not close to shifting, but it helped that I was a werewolf. That's when I looked over at Scott, he was barely using any force, not like he usually does. What's wrong with him? That's when I get charged by the dude that doesn't look like a teenager. I ended up plummeting to the ground and bashing my head against the ground. Okay, now that does not feel good. That weird kid Mark or Matt I think his name is, helped me up and I stormed over to my brother.