Chapter 19 - Nice Bow

"Scott! Scott!" I ran into the guys locker room, yeah I know I really shouldn't be there, but this was important, and besides, it seemed empty. Scott was at his locker, a towel wrapped around his waist, he was spraying on some deodorant when the lights went off. "What's going on?" I asked nervously, 

"Danny!" Scott called, I'm guessing that Danny was the last person in here with him. I followed Scott as he headed to the light to switch it on. It wasn't working, at all. Then a Lacrosse ball started rolling by itself and we both looked at it questioningly. Scott stepped forward, leaving me to follow close behind. This felt all kinds of wrong, I could feel it in the pit of my stomach. 

Scott followed the ball and eventually picked it up, when he glanced forward, he jumped back in surprise. I joined his side and spotted Derek standing in the shower area, a usual frown on his face. "What the hell-," Scott was in shock, and then he walked to Derek in relief,  "Thank God! Where the hell have you been? Do you have any idea what's been going on?"

"I really don't get Lacrosse." Scott and I turned around to see a guy in the leather jacket, holding onto a lacrosse stick I'm guessing that's Peter - Derek's uncle.

Scott's eyes widened and I caught on to what he was thinking, Peter was the Alpha. "It was you-," 

"When I was in high school, we played basketball. There's a real sport. Still, I read somewhere that Lacrosse comes from native Americans tribes and that they played it to resolve conflict. I have that right? Hm. I have l little conflict of my own to resolve, Scott. But I need your help to do it. And Sabrina's."

"We're not helping you kill people." 

"Well, I don't want to kill all of them. Just the responsible ones. And that doesn't have to include-," 

"Allison." we turned to Derek, I mean I wasn't that shocked that Derek had reverted back to his evil ways, that's if he was even evil before, he seems like he would've been. 

"You're on his side? Are you forgetting the part where he killed your sister?" Clearly Scott's more surprised than I am, guess he started warming up to Derek, and so was Sabrina, so I wonder how she would've reacted to this.

"It was a mistake."

"What?" I was amazed, how could he think that his sister being murdered in cold blood was 'okay', that it was an 'accident'?

"It happens." 

"Scott, I think you're getting the wrong impression of us. We really just want to help you reach your full potential. You and Sabrina,"

"By killing our friends." Scott glanced at me as I swallowed the large lump in my throat. I was already nearly killed by Sabrina, if she got even more powerful, along with Scott. I wouldn't be able to stop her.  

"Sometimes the people closest to you...can be the ones holding you back the most." Peter sighed, there was something so mentally wrong with him. And the feeling I felt when I was sat on the bleachers started creeping back in, I think it was him, he was doing something to my head. Because the voice in my head, matched his. 

"If they're holding me back from becoming a psychotic nut job like you, I'm okay with that." Scott admitted, insulting Peter. Great, you've just made him angrier Scott, well done. 

"Maybe, you could try and see things," Peter stepped closer to Scott, and he was about to something. What the hell do I do? Peter started extending his claws, "from my perspective." then he placed them in the back of Scott's neck, stabbing him. 

"Stop! Scott!" I called, as Peter pulled his claws back out, leaving Scott groaning as he fell to his knees. I looked over at Derek and shook my head, why was he doing this? Peter walked away and I took my chance to help Scott. I knelt down and shook him, "Scott!" he was taking deep breaths, and then his eyes glowed and I suspected that he was seeing something. Something I couldn't see.