21. Relax

He still had his arms back, and could tell that his dick here wanted something.
I lightly grip onto it and move my hand up and down. I hear him groan, and he throws his head back.
I put my other hands across his abs, and slowly start to lower my mouth onto his dick.
"Fuck" He says lightly under his breath.
I start to move my tongue around the tip, and keep my hand stroking, going up and down.
I take my hand off, and just continue to use my mouth. I keep my focus on his dick, but keep looking up, to see him bite his lip and place his hands on top of his head.
"Good girl." He says, as he grunts under his breath. I start to go deeper and deeper into my throat. I put it far down and start to gag.
"Oh just like that, just like that" He says fast, and he couldn't sit still when I deep-throated it.

I release myself to breathe for a second, and use my hand. He moves forward, and pulls me by my necklace. He starts to make out with me, despite having his dick in my mouth.

He tells me to lay down on my back, and so goes overhead of me and starts to slide my pajama pants and underwear down to my ankles. He starts to kiss my clit, licking between every kiss.
It feels so good.

He does this for a few minutes until he opens his bedside table and pulls out handcuffs. He shakes them, asking if I wanna use them. I of course say yes, as I had never used them for intercourse even once in my whole life.
I put my hands on the bedframe and he locks them there. He caresses my body, before sticking the tip in from behind. I let out a small moan, as it caught me by surprise.
He starts off slow, and I put my head onto the pillow, facing sideways.
He starts to accelerate in speed, and I keep letting out noises.
He hasn't put the full thing in yet, but he keeps getting faster.
"Harder go har- daddy ~ah!" I moan out, as he sticks the full thing in.
"I'm liking that new name," He says, grabbing my hips and pulling me forcefully into his body.
He goes slow again, but this time, the full thing goes in every time.
I hear him groan.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck." he mumbles, going faster and harder then before.
He occasionally slaps and grabs my ass, too.

At this rate, he's gonna rearrange my guts completely

My hands are still attached to the bedframe, and so Levi grabs me by my hair and tugs me towards him.
I start to moan louder, so he removes his hand from my hair and covers my mouth.

He lets go and pushes my head down into the pillow, while thrusting.
"Fuck, oh, you fucking little brat, you're so hot, I think- I think I'm about to cum."
"Mm~ah!" I yell as he fucks me unquestionably hard for his last time.

He keeps grunting until he takes it out, and he came all over my back and ass.
"That, was a good round," He said, panting, and unlocking the handcuffs.
He lies down, wiping his face off. I get up, give him a few kisses, then I go quickly wash my back off.

I walk back to him with no clothes on, and I lie with half my body ontop of him. He turns the television off, then puts the sheet overtop of us, and kisses my head.
"Goodnight, beautiful." He says, right as I fall asleep ontop of him.