36. Respect

I didn't feel any bit older, like it was just another normal day, so that's exactly what I treated it like. I didn't get any special treatment, except from Levi, Connie and Jean, but it's not like I deserved it. This was just a celebration of me getting closer to my death day.
They all mentioned the previous night, that they wanted to go out and have a celebratory dinner with me. I mean, of course I wouldn't say no, because they wouldn't make me pay. Who could decline?
I didn't bother to change into anything special, just a large sweater and some shorts. My hair was a mess, so I just threw it up, into a bun once again.

Levi took the day off from cleaning and demanding more of my comrades to spend it with me. He didn't force me to do anything related to the Survey Corps today, as he let Connie and Jean slide for awhile. Plans were being made this week for the venture to Wall Maria once again, but finding ways to avoid all tragedy.

"Anything else you wanna do for your birthday?" Levi asks me, as he fixes his polo shirt in the bathroom mirror.

I didn't plan on doing anything else, just being with the people I enjoy the most.

"I think we could, ah nevermind." I say, facing my head right back down, perpendicular to the floor.

He spins around and looks at me with his eyebrows raised, and I lean my head up to slightly smile at him.

"What? You wanna fuck?" Levi asked me, with all seriousness.

I hastily move my head up to look at him, and widen my eyes.
"N-no, where'd you get that idea from?" I said, stuttering.

He shrugs.
"Hm? Well, your loss. I'll plan something else for us to do after we're done with those brats. Just us. Together. Alone."

I look at him in shock, like he just killed someone infront of me, as those words rolling off his tongue frightened me. I couldn't explain why, they just, made me feel some type of way.

"What're we supposed to do for the rest of the day?" I ask myself, but Levi at the same time.

"We can fuck if you want?" He asks, raising his arms above his head to stretch.

"Levi, no what!? That can-"

"[Y/N]!! [Y/N]!! OPEN UP!" Is what came from outside the door, as they banged against it. It startled me, so I jumped back.

"Name and business." Levi asked.

"CONNIE AND JEAN! [Y/N]'s BIRTHDAY!" I hear Connie yell out.

Levi sighs and opens the door.
He watches them, as they stand there, saluting.

"Well?" He asks them, unimpressed.

They drop their arms and waltz right in.

"Fuckers." I hear Levi say under his breath, as he slams shut the wide-open door.

"So, [Y/N], any idea where you wanna go for dinner?" Jean asks me, slanting against the wall with his hands hidden in his pockets.

I didn't know very many places around, so I thought of one that first came to mind.

"Marcels! That shit lowkey slaps." I say, raising my eyebrows.

"Fast food? For your birthday? I think not. I would gladly not arrive if you decide to go there." Levi states from across the room.

I pout at Levi, trying to convince him.

"Not working." He mentions, crossing his arms.

I let out a big sigh, and lay back on the bed.

"OH! OH!" Jean squirms, "You know that place right by the coffee shop? I've never been there before, and I assume all of you haven't." Jean states, swaying his arms.

"That could work. 6:00 PM?" I say.

"Plans made!" Connie says with excitement.

"Blah blah, shits over. Now get out so I can have so alone time with her."

They both make sarcastic scared faces, as they stroll away and leave the room.

"Filthy." He stammered, aggravated.

I sit up briefly and watch as he slowly makes his way towards me. He smirks at me, and towers overtop of me. His head leans down to my neck, as he begins to peck at it. As he does so, he unbuttons his shirt, with his abs showing. He makes his way to my ear, and lightly bites it. His hand rubs against my chest, as he starts pulling up my shirt.
He then lifts it above my head, and throws it behind him, landing it on his desk chair. His lips met mine, his lips feeling softer than silk.
Levi then pushes me down on the bed very lightly, as he kisses all around my stomach. He looks up at me every so often to smile. As he keeps going, I watch in the back the door swing open.

"[Y/N!]" Yells a familiar voice.

Jean-

Levi immediately stands straight up to face them, as I grab the nearest blanket to cover my chest.
"Tch. Do you know how to knock? We were in the middle of something." Levi deadpanned.
"Brats." He utters underneath his breath.

"Ohh, shittt Jean." We hear Connie mumble to Jean as they start laughing.

"What is it." Levi asked.

"Uhh, well we can't go at 6:00 so can we at 7:00?" Jean asked.
"Yeah we have stuff to do." Connie adds.

"That's fine with me," I reply with a shrug.

"Okay, that's good because-"
"Shut up now and get out." Levi cuts them off as he pushes them out the door. I see their final wave, until we see them later.

Levi then stares at the door for a minute after he slammed it, until he comes walking over to me again. He smirks, as he crawls overtop of me. He starts to fidget with my bra strap, slowly removing it. I place my hands on his shoulders to stop him.
"Levi, I can't do this right now. I don't want another incident to happen, and I'm uh, not really in the mood."
He looks at me with a blank expression, and sighs as he gets down and buttons up his shirt.
"You're really about to miss out then. I was reallllyyy in the mood." He adds, looking at the bulge in his pants then back at me.
"Later, please. I promise." I say, keeping my eyes locked onto his.

"Fine."

___________________________

The day had past by fast, and I was talking to Levi for most of it. He didn't wanna leave me alone, even though he did have a few things to complete for Erwin.
But the time has come for us to leave, and so I out of a pair of wide, white jeans, a black cropped top and a brown oversized sweater. It was a comfortable outfit. Levi had khakis on with a black t-shirt, nothing special.
We were ready to go, so we headed our way out the door, passing by the others. There were members of the Survey Corps that needed to ask him questions, but he shooed them off for now.

We made our way there, at 7:03, just to see Connie and Jean sitting at a table. The place was nice, it wasn't overly fancy but it was cozy. It was kind of busy, so I'm surprised how they got a seat. They waved at us excitedly, and I watched Levi roll his eyes at them.
I pulled him with me as I ran over to them. They were both sitting beside eachother, so we sat on the empty side.
We talk for a bit, until Jean and Connie look over behind us and start whispering.

"Jean! Connie!" I hear a loud, familiar voice say from behind me. They both light up with smiles as I heard the footsteps come beside us. I looked up at his face, just to see it was my ex boyfriend.
Grayson.