20. Intimacy?

I hop out of the shower, and dry myself off.
"Levi!" I asked, "Do you have a blow dryer?"
"Yeah, bottom drawer left side. Oh and I left you some clothes, here." He replied, as he slid them under the door.

"Thank you!" I said, grabbing them.

I then grab the hair dryer and start blow drying my hair.

Looks like I need a haircut.

I then change into a bra and pajama bottoms that Levi gave to me. He also left a sweater but it was too hot in his room for that. I then walk out of the steamy bathroom and see Levi, in only boxers, shirtless, with the TV on.

God DAMN that's hot.

I walk over to the bed and go sit down right beside him.
"Looking perfect as always." He mentions as he clicks his tongue.
I smile at him and stretch my arms out.
I then hastily get up to go dim the lights since they're too bright and they hurt my eyes. I go back to the bed and lay down beside him, with my head on his chest and my leg over his body.
I was getting so comfortable with him now, even though we had just had our first proper date, we could even start doing some.. things...

Okay woah there, that's a bit far, that'll probably take weeks. Even though I'm completely ready now...

I sit up, and I crawl my way, over Levi's body, and I lean my head forward and kiss him continuously.
He then takes me by surprise, and grabs my arms and flips me onto my back, so he's towering over me. He looks in my eyes and wraps his hand around my throat, while making out with me.

So hott..

He starts to move his way down to my neck and starts to kiss me there.

So, I think this night is gonna end well

"Do I have consent?" He asks, while glancing at my chest and back at me.
"Of course. If anything happens tonight, you have my approval right now." I stated.
He then starts to kiss my chest and continues all the way down my body, stopping at my thighs.
He looked up at me and kissed me, as he unhooked my bra. He then lifted it up, and looked at my chest with a smile.

I'm highly insecure of my chest area, so I'm glad not to be judged.
He lowers his head and kisses my chest some more, and I see something rise in his boxers. From my view, it looked surprisingly big, and I got really excited.

He gets up from ontop of me, and waves his finger for me to come over to him.
He lies down, and I start to feel all over his body. He relaxes and puts his arms behind his head. I run my hands over his abs, and more down until I reached where his dick was. I felt overtop of it, even when he still has the boner from previously. I run my hands over top, fondling with it, then I pull down his boxers, and he bites his lip and smiles right at me.

It's massive. Oh my god.

"8." he said.

Huh? What's that supposed to me- OH
I thought.
8 INCHES? How is that even possible?

My facial expressions showed how surprised I was, I just won the lottery here.