38. Chosen

I smile back at him, and just as I was about to stand up, he grabs me by my hips and pulls me right against his body. He kisses and sucks on my neck, whilst I unzip my sweater and throw it on the ground. He had me positioned ontop of his dick, so I could slightly feel it against me. While he kisses my neck and chin, he moves himself over to the window, and pushes me up against it. I shiver from the cold air, as I feel his warm hands against my body once more. He slides his hands up, reaching under my shirt. I could feel his hands against my breasts, as I support myself on the window ledge. His bulge was still against me, and I could feel it growing, and getting harder.
I hear him groan, as he grabs a hold of me and places me onto the bed. To help him, I remove my shirt from overhead, and undo my bra.
I watch him as he places one hand on my bare body, and the other to pleasure himself through his pants. He couldn't help himself, so he pulls off his pants and boxers. He begins to fondle with himself at the sight of me, so I tease him and turn my back on him.
He sighs, and so I pull my pants down from behind, so he stares at my ass. I hear him gasp, and he comes jumping onto the bed. He helps me pull them down, for his sake, and throws them behind him.
I could feel him get excited, and he slapped my bare ass.
I squeal out of surprise, until I feel his tongue down there, from behind. I let out a moan, until he flips me onto my back to continue.

I watch as he inserts his tongue, pressing his thumb against my clit.
I kept moaning, he got the spot, and he began to kiss and lick. He swirled his tongue around, and lifted a hand to insert. He stuck out 2 fingers, and placed them in. He went in and out slowly, smirking while doing so. He used his other hand, and placed it against my breast, squeezing it.
I watched as he went in and out more speedily.
I couldn't hold it in, I kept whining and moaning intensely, gripping my hand on the bedsheets.
I watch him spit on it, as he moves a hand down to help.
"Fuck, Levi you're gonna make me~oh!" I squeal as he wiggles his fingers inside me. He rubs the clit, letting me release the liquids. I watch as they flow out from my body, panting. He smiles at me, just to pull me off of the bed and into the bathroom. He places me infront of the bathroom sink and mirror, and positions me against it.

"When I fuck you, you're gonna stare at me in this mirror the whole time. Okay?" He says, looking at me in my eyes.
I nod at him, and glance at his face in the mirror. I watch as he grunts, sticking it in.
"Fuck." He utters, as he places his hands on my waist. I open my mouth and stare into his eyes. He has his focus on my eyes too, but back and forth between my ass and them. He slides a hand off of my waist and sticks them in my mouth. I suck on them, as he thrusts harder into my body. I begin to fumble my hands across the counter to stay balanced, whilst he returns his hand and holds me at my hips with both of his hands.
I try to keep looking at him but lose my focus. I lean my head down and moan down into the sink. I let my hair fall infront of my eyes, as I feel him yank on my hair to lift my head back up. He keeps his hand there, whilst his body slams against mine, going deep in.

"Oh, you fucking brat." He murmurs, as he turns me around and lifts me up. He held me in the air with his arms, lowering me down. I groan and he does too.
I watch him interlock his eyes with mine, and he pulls me in for a kiss. He kisses me all over my mouth, a sloppy kiss. That was completely fine with me. He keeps kissing as he bounces me up and down, going all the way up and all the way down. I place my hands on his broad shoulders, as he walks away and places me on the bed once more.

He leans down on top of me, and stares at me while he thrusts in and out. I rub my hand against my clit and the other against my chest.
"Babe, why're you so~ oh fuck, fuck, fuck. Aahh shit." He mutters as he throws his head back and takes his dick out from inside me. I promptly get up and move my face towards him with my tongue out.
He tries to aim into it, and ends up mostly getting it in but some out. I stick my tongue back in, smile, and manage to swallow it down.

"Good girl," He states, running his hand across my face.
"Hope this birthday is something to remember."
He leans down and kisses me on the forehead.
"It will be, for sure." I reply.

He smiles.

"Well, we should probably get washed up now." Levi says, fixing his hair and throwing a towel over his shoulder.

"Better wait for me!" I yell out.

"Hurry up!" His muffled voice said over the sound of the running water.

___________________________

We had took a shower together, and walked out with clean clothes and wet hair.
But I was tired, I needed and I wanted to sleep really bad, so that's what I chose to do.

Levi went and turned the light off, but light still emitted from the lamp on the bedside table.

This night I didn't bother to go under the sheets, it was too hot for that.

"I have a gift for you tomorrow." Levi whispers in my ear.

I smirk at him and kiss him goodnight.
"Thank you for such a good night." I say to him.

"Of course, you deserve it all." He mentions, leaning over to turn off the lamp.

My eyes shut, and I feel his warm breath against my neck.
"Happy Birthday." He whispers.