22. Breakfast

I woke up the next morning, with the sun shining brightly through the window. I open my eyes to see Levi standing by it, looking outside. He was shirtless, with a pair of black jeans and a white button-up on. He seemed to have had coffee in his hand, as he took a sip, he turned around and saw I was awake.
He set his coffee on the nightstand and kneeled onto the bed.

"Good morning darling." He said, as he came towards me and kissed my cheek. I stretched and was about to stand up, but I then realized I had no clothes on, from last night.
I then grabbed the sheet, and pulled it off of the bed and around me as I was walking away to get changed.
"You don't have to cover up infront of me, you know." Levi called out.

"Oh, well, right when I wake up I don't really wanna walk around naked" I said with a laugh.

He chuckled and said "Yeah, makes sense" While taking and sip of his tea.

I ran into the bathroom and changed into the clothes he gave me yesterday. I splash my face with water, and leave the bathroom, carrying the sheet back.
I go over to make the bed, and I see Levi putting his shirt on. I continue to lay the sheet down as he says "Don't worry about the bed, I can get it make later, its my specialty."
I continue to make it, and say "I always do this, and I'm willing to do it"

He puts his hand on my wrist to stop me. I look at him.
"Don't worry about it." He says.

I then kiss him goodbye, and go straight to Jean's room.
___________________________

I knocked on Jean's door, "Hey hey!" I said, through it.
He hauled the door open almost immediately.
"Heyoo" He said with a large smile.

"Isn't today the day we get to go learn, like, everything that happened? Because I'm really confused."I said.

"Yeah, something about Eren and some more titan shifters," He said scratching his head "We'll find out everything soon enough."

"Townhall at 11 AM for that, right?" I questioned.

"Yeah, I think." He said.

"Okay well uh... I'm really bored soo, can we go get breakfast? Together?"

Jean chuckled. "Are you sure your little 'boyfriend' is okay with that?"

"Oh Jean shut up, he's not my boyfriend."
We started to walk and he looked at me.
"...Yet" I continued.

"You're weird."
"Jean shut it"
___________________________