30. Time

I walk into the bathroom, following right after him. He then shuts the door with such force, I jump back.
He walks over to turn on the shower, he then slowly turns around and slams me up against the wall.
He begins to kiss me, everywhere, as he undresses me in the process. He bites my ear and lip softly, as he drops my panties down on the tile floor.

He then slides his pants down, and throws me into the shower, coming in right behind me.

"[Y/N]," He asks, "Can I wash your hair?"

"Of course you can" I respond with a laugh, as I bend down to make it easier for him. I look up a bit and see him smile.
It was..such an odd request, for him to make, but it made me smile.

"You know, I'd love to wash childrens hair like this, my future children, it seems fun." He says with a small smile.

Does he, want children with me? I mean he has to, he wouldn't mention future children if it wasn't with me.

I gasp immediately after hearing it, and stand up, looking at his eyes in awe, as I swing my arms around his whole body, as I mumble "I love you" into his ears.

I remove myself from the hug and he smiles at me, while putting his hands on my shoulders.

"Honestly, my princess, I may not show it, but I want to have beautiful children with you. I want them to grow up with loving parents, a nice, safe home, and many friends to play around with. A boy and a girl, a mini you and a mini me, it would be perfect. I want all of this with you, and only you. You can tell me it's too early, but I won't ever stop thinking about it. [Y/N], I just love you more than words can even explain, I just need you to know that. You're my first thought in the morning, and the last before I fall asleep. Regardless of how much I was upset at you, you'd always stay and never let me go no matter how hard I tried to push you away. Each day that goes by, I need more and more of you, like an addiction. I never thought loving someone was even possible, until I met you. I want you to know that you're the one I want to spend the rest if my life with. "

I feel my eyes start to fill up with tears, tears of happiness and joy. It's like he just wrote a love letter and announced it to me.
He then placed his hand on the side of ny face and moves him thumbs in circles on my cheek.

"Now," He says, "Let's finish washing your hair." He then rubs his hand throughout it all, while the water is flowing right on top of my head.

He's too, precious.

I squeeze some soap in my hand, and ask with a large smirk;
"So, you need a bit of cleaning too?" As I reach downwards and place my hand on his dick. I feel him stop rubbing his hands through my hair, as it starts to rise up and get hard in my hand.

He smirks at me, and props me up against the shower wall. He comes close to me, and I wrap my legs around him.
Levi then looks up and kisses me immensely on my lips. He grips his hands onto my waist, as he pecks across my entire, bare body, like he was entitled to it.

The only thing supporting me against the cold shower wall was Levi, by just his arms and waist. He gradually lifts his lips off from my stomach, and then he lays his eyes on mine.
He stares at me, deeply, as I feel him lower me down, onto his dick. He smiles and then throws his head back for a second, enjoying the moment. I try to keep my mouth shut as he descends me even more. I feel my left leg start to shake, he was already in deep.

He hastily starts to lift me up and down, using a lot of his strength to keep me up against.
I hear him groan under his breath.
I grab onto his shoulders, digging my nails into his skin, sure to leave a mark for days. The tiles on the wall rubbed against my back. He bounces me up and down, hard and fast, without taking any breaks. He moves inwards gently and I feel his warm breath glazing across my neck.