28. Over

Jean and I have been working out for 1 or 2 hours now, the sun has started to set. We had barely taken any breaks, and I was out of it. We were laying on the ground, pouring water all over ourselves, and laughing.

"So I'm guessing we're done," I say to Jean, getting up from the floor.

"Yeah, definitely. Anyway, you hungry?"
He replies.

"I was just about to ask you that." I mention.

"Ok ok, go get changed and head to my room, I'll get food on my way back." He says, pushing me away lightly with smile.

I grin back at him, and throw my shirt over my shoulder.

___________________________

I make it back to my room and change into clean, comfortable clothes. As I walk out my door, I turn to the left and I jump back as I see someone right infront of me.

It was Levi, is he gonna scold me more?

"Hey" he says.

"Hi," I reply back, as I start to walk past him, looking straight forward.

"Wait," He announced out to me, as he grabs my hand and turns me around so I face him.

"I'm sorry for, getting all mad at you, even though all you wanted to do was keep me safe." He says once more, looking into my eyes.

I sigh, "It's fine, anyways I should be the one apologizing since I did underestimate you but you mean so much to me, I just-"

He shuts me up and pulls me right in and kisses me very passionately.

I haven't felt his touch in awhile, well a few hours, but it feels, relaxing. Immediately after, we get interrupted from a loud whistle.

"Ayo love birds, get a room. But [Y/N], come get food first." Jean says, as he shakes the food in the bag.

I pull away from Levi.
"Okay, I have to go eat now with Jean, you wanna come?" I say.

"No thanks, I ate earlier. But go have fun with Jean, just not too much." He replies with a smirk.

"Okay bye!" I yell out as I run off to catch up with Jean.

___________________________

We make it to his room, and Connie is already in there, sitting peacefully on his bed. His room looked so, comfortable.

"Welcome, welcome, to Jeans room. Here we will be covered in blankets and pillows, and eat some really good food here, with a movie on. Lastly, we have some.." Connie reaches his arms and pulls out ice cream from behind him.

The place literally looked like absolute heaven. The blankets were fluffy, and knowing Jean, I would assume he thinks those are too 'girly'. The pillows were all soft and squishy, with around 6 of them there for us to snuggle in to.
And for Jean to do this all, at his place, it would usually be extremely messy and unorganized, but he had cleaned up the place well.

"Omg! This is a weird night, no special occasion, I'm here for it tho." I say excitedly, as I go jump on Jeans bed, right beside Connie.

"Well actually it is a special occasion, you just got out of the hospital, that's what it is!" Jean said, clapping.

We get all comfortable on his bed and eat the food that Jean got for all of us.
We watch a funny movie, well multiple, while continued to dig into the delightful food, and laughed our way the whole time.
We just as about finish one of the movies as we hear someone knock on the door.
I wipe the joyful years from my eyes and unravel the sheets around me to haul open up the door.

"I got you something," Levi says at the door, holding a box of chocolates.

"So out of the ordinary, I love it." I say with a grin, as I give him a hug.

"Captain!" Jean shouts out.

Levi profoundly glares at Jean, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Sorry, Levi I meant, but you should come join us, we're watching some funny shit here" Jean says with a his mouth full of food.

"Tch. That'd be wrong, to hang out with people who I completely rule over." he says, arm crossed.

"Why do you sound like the king man, that's pretty weird. Lighten up a bit. And also aren't you dating someone you 'rule' over? Just come on captain, you never have any fun nowadays, except with y/n." Connie questions, nudging Jean.

"Yes, I do. I rule over her and all of you, making her my princess. And fine, I guess there's no harm in having a bit of fun every so often." He says with hints of sarcasm, as I drag him to sit onto the bed. He refuses.

"Looks fucking filthy." He scoffs, as he backs away.

"Levi it's clean, I washed it yesterday, don't worry." Jean says, as he flattens his sheets.

Levi then sits right back down, but just on the edge. Jean had a large bed, for such a small room. You could fit 8 people on this bed comfortably. I pull Levi towards the headboard of the bed, and make him sit right by it, against his will. I then laid my head in his lap, while he began to brush his hand across the top of my head.

Minutes after minutes, hours after hours.
Tons of time has passed, and I barely realized it. My eyes slowly but surely started to weaken overtime, gradually closing, but Jean and Connie were acting as if they just did drugs. I checked my phone.

1:34 AM

The time read.
That late already?

I wasn't going to even bother heading back to my own room at this point, as I was still rested on Levi's lap. I look up to him, with heavy eyes.
He didn't look as amused as I thought he would be, I guess his main reason to be here was just to spend the time he had with me. I rest my head comfortable against his thigh, as he embraces my body against his. My eyes confine completely, as I feel his touch once more against my face, while the faint voices of Connie and Jean run in and out my ears.