19. Stroll

We finish our food, and Levi goes to pay.
"Thank you Levi, this was really thoughtful and nice of you." I said

"No problem, anything for you." He said.

"Now," he said as we were walking out the front door, "[Y/N], want to take a detour?"

"Yes that'd be fun!" I said with excitement. He reached out for my hand and I grabbed a hold of his, as we started to walk around town. The trees were rustling in the wind, and I saw an ice cream shop across the street.

I look at Levi with a wide smile on my face. He chuckles, and we run across the street to go get some. I insisted on buying them for us but he told me he has it covered. I got plain vanilla and he got chocolate. We started to walk more around town and as we were talking Levi said "Hey hey, turn this way real quick."
I look up at him and his hair flows in the wind.
"You uh, got some on your nose" He said, and he wipes it off with his thumb. He holds it right out infront of me, insisting that I lick it off. So, I licked it right off his thumb while looking into his eyes. His facial expressions got odd, I would say, and he did a weird movement with his legs.

Oh? Maybe that, turned him on. Hmm

He does this awkward laugh, and we continue down the sidewalk and head over to go sit on the bench, by the pond.

The sun is almost down and it's getting colder, so Levi wraps his arm around me and pulls me in. We sit there in silence for awhile, until we decide it's a good time
to head back.

___________________________

"Goodbye, thank you for this wonderful night." I say as I'm about to head off to ny room.
I turn to go walk and I feel him grab my arm.
"Stay with me tonight." He insisted.

My heart was pounding out of my chest, I would always take the chances I have to stay with him.

I smiled and went with him back to his room. As we entered the building, I saw Erwin and Hange hanging out around the main area. They turned our way.

"Ooooh! LEEVIII has a girlfriend!" Hange squeals with excitement.

"Four-eyes, shut up. But, on the other note, I guess she kinda is my girlfriend now." Levi says nervously.

So he does consider me his girlfriend, wow I love it here.

We go run into Levi's room, and I took off my jacket and hung it on the wall. I checked the time, and it was only 9:30,
but I still decided to get ready to sleep. I ran into the bathroom, and took a shower to clean myself off.