23. Knowledge

"Yeah Jean so he took me home," I stuffed more food in my mouth "anf he tod me thag i wkns k" I mumbled off and Jeans face looked questionable.
"I'm sorry," he said "What, the actual. FUCK, did you just say."
I chewed and swallowed my food down hastily.
"So as I was saying, he brought me to his room,"
Jean looked at me with shock.
"Yes, he brought me there, after our little date thingy-"

"Ooh, a date! Very exciting. You probably went somewhere expensive, knowing that guy." He said surprised

"Yeah yeah, but anyways, we just chilled out and uh, did things." I finished off in low tones, shoving more food in my mouth.

"What things did you do." He said as a serious expression forced its way upon his face.

I stuffed more food into my mouth while looking at him.

"Tell me!! Wait did you guys- Oh. My. Please say sike."

I smiled with a mouthful of food.

"NOO YOU DIDN'T. STOP PLAYING" he said loudly.

I shushed him as I saw everyone look our way. "Don't speak tha-" I cleared my throat, "Don't speak that loud about it, if you mention the name, it'll be around town in less than 2 days."

"Wasn't planning on sharing it, just wanted to know the stuff. So." He said leaning on the table towards me. "Tell me the details."

___________________________

I told Jean everything that happened that night, surprised he wasn't grossed out.

"One lucky girl, able to fuck the captain. You know who I wish I could fuck? That other Ackerma-"

"Don't finish that sentence, Jean, we all get that you have an obsession with Mikasa." I stated.

He laughed. "Well, [Y/N], I'm glad you're happy, I hope you guys last a lifetime." He says, as he puts his hand on top of mine.

I smiled wide.

"Okay now, race to the cash register?"
He says.

"No not fair you're faster! And I barely finished eating!" I said hopping out of my seat.

"Slowest one pays!" He says, sprinting off towards it.

Ugh I lose already.

We ran through the breakfast place, almost crashing into people as we raced.
We were tied but he got ahead, and beat me there.

"Haha! I win, 5 times in a row." He said.

"Jean, I'm gonna go broke" I replied.

"No you lots of cash don't you? Plus, just ask Levi for some." He added.

"You're such an ass" I said to Jean, as I tapped my debit card on the machine.

We walked our way out of the restaurant, and headed to the town hall, we wanted to know about everything.

"So you know how Eren has that weird titan shifter bullshit? Yeah, there are 3 more I think they said. They have suspicions, as they were the one who broke down the gates to Shinganshina District, Trost District and Wall Maria." Jean implied, as we continued walking.

"Oh yeah, I remember hearing about that. Didn't they have a second plan to go cover it up and look in the basement? I could be wrong." I replied.

"I mean they managed to cover up Trost District, with like a wood door, while we were asleep. I wonder what else we have to know." he said.

"Well, let's go see then!" I wave him to come jog with me to the town hall.
___________________________

We make it there, and head straight inside. There weren't very many people around. Dhalis Zachary, Erwin, Levi, Pixis, and the other trustworthy Survey Corps, which included Mikasa, Eren, Connie, Marco, Armin, Reiner and some up the higher-ups.

"Thank you Corps members for coming today. We have loads of information regarding the titan shifters, who have broken down the wall. We have asked you here, because you will be the ones who will most likely be able to take them out, with the incredible skill you have. Of what we know, the Armoured Titan, Female Titan, Colossal Titan, and Attack Titan are all members of the members of the Survey Corps, or the Military Police Brigade." Dhalis Zachary continued on, rambling about how to figure them out.

I look around the room, and I see Reiner gulp just as Zachary said "We take down the Armoured Titan right after the Female." I looked beside me, and saw Marco had his eyes on Reiner aswell.

Reiner then shifts his eyes in our direction, and we immediately look forward again.

What if it is him? Will he kill us?

"Since we have seen the Female Titan running around, we have a suspicion. Annie Leonhart. Armin Arlert here, has said she look very similar to it, because when the titan lifted Armin's hood, she stared at him, and left. He said she had the same eyes aswell. Now we will plan the underground attack..."

He continues to tell us how everything will go, and how we will take care of the situation. Armin, Eren and Mikasa will lead, and the rest of us stay behind and on guard just in case.

"Plan discussed. Any questions?" Zachary asked.

No one bothered to ask any questions, so we all stood up and we were readying to leave.

I looked over at Reiner.

I knew it now.

He was the Armoured Titan.

And now he,

wants us dead.