14. Comfort

Levi jolted right towards Kenny, as I was still sitting in the chair. The masked men went after Levi, so Connie and Jean came running over to me, and they untied me from the chair.

They saw my eyes fill up with tears, and when they removed the cloth from my mouth, I let out an immediate cry and ran right into Jean's arms. I sobbed right into his shirt, using it as a kleenex.

"Hey, it's okay, we're here now." Said Connie, as he removed his shirt to cover me up for now.
I felt Jean rub his hand through my hair and kiss right on-top of my head. The sobbing didn't stop.
I backed out of Jean's shirt, and I looked into his eyes. He could see my pain.
He wiped all the tears from my eyes, and helped to put Connie's shirt over my bare body.

He pulled me right back into his arms immediately after. I looked over his shoulder and I saw Levi fighting with Kenny, looks as if he already knocked out the masked men. My eyes widened as I watched Levi almost get slashed across his face. He dodged of course, he was one of the smartest and strongest men I knew, as he was the Captain.

I watched as he had caught Kenny at a point where if he were to move, Kenny would get cut across his throat.
"Touch her, or anyone in fact," Levi said outraged, "And I won't hesitate to kill you. I may look weak and small, but I'm stronger than you have ever been. Do you fucking understand what I'm saying?"

"Pfft, sure, got it, 'captain', you really think you're so tough, huh? I used to raise you as a child, you were helpless. If it wasn't for me, you would've had the same fate as your mothe-"
Levi moved his blade onto Kenny's neck, letting a drops of blood leak out.
"Don't make me repeat myself, you piece of shit." Levi growled with a daggering stare, startling Kenny.

Levi released his blade and Kenny slowly retreated away from the situation, and jolted out of the barn, holding his neck to stop the bleeding.

He put his weapons away and walked over towards me.
"Jean, pass the girl already." Levi instructed.

I let go of Jean and turn around to look at Levi, he showed no emotion at first, but when he saw my eyes were all puffy from my crying, the edges of his mouth went down. He quickly took of his Survery Corps cape, and wrapped it around me to keep me warmer, as it was getting late.
"Jean, Connie, go warn the Military Police Brigade that the son of a bitch, Kenny Ackerman, poses a larger threat, and I'll take care of this [Y/N]"

"Yes, of course sir" Jean said.
He looked at me again and smiled,
"I love you, [Y/N]" Jean continued.

I smiled back and tried not to cry, I was trembling and I felt it coming.

I watched Connie and Jean leave the barn and Levi started to walk me towards the exit.
He noticed a small tear from my eye and pulled me closely into his arms. I had never felt his comfort like this before, I never thought he was capable of such a thing, but I continued to bawl my eyes out, I couldn't stop. He then rest his head on mine for a minute. I had gotten his shirt all wet and dirty. He didn't even seem to care though, as he was a neat-freak.

Levi then picked me up and held me in his arms. I dug my face in towards his neck and closed my eyes. The last tear fell right on his neck, dripping down his chest.
___________________________

Levi had carried me all the way back to my room, or at least I thought my room.
Instead it was his office, his office and room combined.

"After what happened, I don't want you to spend the night alone. So if you'd like, you can sleep in my bed, I'll go on the floor." Levi said.

"Oh no, its fine," I said, sniffing, "You can stay on the bed I don't need much room, anyways I'd feel more safe if you were right beside me." I continued, nervously.

A small smile appeared on his face.
"Well, okay then."
He placed me right onto the bed and
tucked me in under the sheets.
He kissed my forehead and whispered, "Goodnight, my little one."

My little one? Woo, that's a new one.

He then walked over to the other side and hopped in the bed as well.
I turned myself around so I could face him.
I moved myself towards him so I could enjoy the warmth of his body.
He wrapped his arms around me and my eyes shut.