12. Barn

Bright and early, I was woken up, by Jean and Connie. We probably have a bit more practice and training to do.

I sat up straight on my bed and I pick up the letter Levi wrote and left for me. I squinted to try and read it again.
That's odd.
I thought.
I didn't think he would put a heart at the end.
And why would he give me this if all hes ever done was bring me back to me room?

"Ayo, [Y/N], hurry up we wanna go test the vertical maneuvering gear to see how easy it is, the Commander is letting us." Connie yelled through the door.

"Okay, okay, I'm coming." I said, as I'm still sitting in bed.
___________________________

I leave my room and we all head out to go test the gear. We headed to a small little forest in town. With all the training we did, we were impressively good at this. But of course, Connie was faster than us all, and Jean a bit more than me.
We had a fun time, and we did this for awhile, until our gas ran out, and we realized we all have to go see the Commander as he had multiple cleaning tasks from Levi to complete.
___________________________

We completed allthe tasks, all we had to do was clean the windows of the general building, and the floors aswell. Not hard whatsoever.

"Jean, Connie, I wanna show you guys something real quick, c'mon" I said.

"Alright." They both said, following me back to my room.

I picked up the note on my nightstand, "Look what it says"

I watched them both lay their eyes on the paper and smirk at it.

"Someones got a date with the captain," Jean said nudging me.
I laughed and said "I'm also showing you guys this because, this doesn't feel right, and he wouldn't do such a thing so I just would really appreciate it if you can come check on me every so often."

"Oh yeah of course, I'm free all night so why not." Connie mentioned

"Me too" Added Jean.
___________________________

Before I realized it, it seemed to be 5:12 PM. I had spent the rest of my day lying in my bed reading an interesting book.

I have to get ready, and go walk all the way over there, this is exciting, but worrying.
___________________________

I had been walking for 10 minutes, and I finally reached the barn, it looked like no one was inside, and that it has been abandoned for years, but this was the right one. It had to be.

I placed my hand gently on the large wooden doors as they creaked its way open.
"Hello, Levi?" I said, as it echoed the barn.

I walked in further into the barn, and heard the doors shut behind me, it was completely dark, and I was confused and worried.

I watch a light turn on, far ahead of me, at the back, and I start to gradually make my way over there.

There was a shadow of someone, who was wearing a cowboy-looking hat.

Levi...?