15. Letter

I woke up to the birds chirping outside. I realize I only have a cape and shirt around me, then remembered what happened yesterday. I check beside me to see Levi but he wasn't there, instead there was a small note.

I can't trust these notes anymore.

"I let you sleep in today, but when you wake up, meet me by the bridge near the training centre. ~Levi"

This note was obviously from him.

I got out of the bed and stretched, but there were clothes on the ground aswell, assuming they were for me, I put them on.

Ah yes, real clothing.

I put them on and leave the room.
I walk out and see members of the Garrison in the hallway and they all look at me with a weird face. I look at the door sign.
"Captain's Chamber." it read.

Fuck. Maybe they thought I slept with him.
Well I did, but no, what if they thought sexually? Whatever, that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.

I waved at them awkwardly and slid against the wall towards the main door to leave and go meet Levi.

I ran outside and started my way towards the location.
___________________________

I approached the training site, to see Levi and Erwin having a conversation, so I paced myself and deliberately headed their way.

Levi noticed me immediately and nodded at me to come over there.

"Morning, brat." Levi said.
Erwin chuckled.
I yawned and said "It isn't even that late though, right?"

"Tch. It's 11:32 AM" said Levi

"WAIT REALLY??" I said

"Well, I better get going." The Commander said.

I waved at him as he walked away from us.

"So, [Y/N], how are you feeling today? Feeling better?" Levi asks, scratching his head.

"Yeah, I guess." I replied, looking kinda upset.

"Well, I hope you feel bet-"

"CAPTAIN LEVI! SIR! WALL ROSE AT TROST BREACHED BY TITANS! PLEASE CALL ON YOUR SQUAD TO TAKE THEM OUT!" The leader of the Military Police Brigade said.

"Motherfuckers." Levi said under his breath. "[Y/N], got gear nearby?"

"Oh, yeah I do" I said as I ran quickly to grab my things off the ground.

"Okay. Good. I'll call on my squad, and you can go with the rest of the Corps and start to fight them. Goodluck." He said, in a serious tone.

I quickly used my gear and flew up onto the building surrounding the titans, and Connie and Jean landed right beside me.

"Hey guys!" I said, as I gave them both a quick hug.

"Feeling better?" Connie said.

"Yes, a little." I replied

"Connie! Jean! [Y/N]! Marco! All of you go round about to the far right side to take them out and not let them get any further." The Commander said, in a rush.

"Well, cmon! Let's get going!" Jean said in excitement.