10. Swimming

I slowed down a bit and took a step back. I saw people sitting by the edge of the lake, the Commander and the Captain.
Odd.
But I saw Levi, he was, taking his shirt off.

That is so hot.

"Hey, guys, wait, we should totally cannonball them and get them soaking wet, that'd be hilarious!"

"Get the Captain pissed at us? Awh yeah!" Jean said with pure passion.

"Okay on go.
1....
2...
3!

GOO!!"

We ran in and I saw their facial expressions for a split second, they were extremely surprised.

I landed with a big splash, Connie and Jean landing right after me. We covered them completely. I came out from under the water and flipped my hair back.

"Yeah!!" The 3 of us said, high-fiving eachother.

I laid my eyes on Levi, he was standing up now, dripping in water. He looked upset, but I smiled.
"Brats." He murmured as he then and continued to cannonball right beside all 3 of us.
"No effect, Captain, we're already wet!" Jean said.

He came up from under the water and ran his hand back through his hair "Just call me Levi. Sounds more casual."

Why is he so, ugh!! I can't stop thinking about him, he's just so, perfect.

He hopped out of the lake right after.

"Hey, [Y/N] , c'mere for a second." Levi said.

I started walking out, and I look back and see Connie and Jean staring at my ass again. So, I flipped them off.

"Not nice!" Jean yelled.

I go over to Levi. "What is it?" I ask.

Without any answer, Levi picks me up, and throws right into the water.

I plug my nose as I emerge under the water. I open my eyes under the water, to the sight of Levi's graceful face under aswell. His eyes were also looking into mine, as he smiled, causing bubbles to evade to the surface.

I swam up fast, and started laughing after he rose above the water, and he smiled at me.
I stared immensely into his deep, grey eyes, as he placed his hands on the sides of my face, wiping away the water dripping down my cheek.

"I see someone is in love" says the commander, Erwin.
"Shut the fuck u- I mean, please calm yourself." Levi snaps back at him.

"Not denying itttt" Says Connie.
"Oooo" Adds Jean.
I start to blush. I let out a little giggle.
Levi looks at me again, and he starts to lean in for a kis-
"HEADS!" A little kid screamed from the other side of the small lake.
I moved back quickly, but Levi was going to get hit, right on his nose.

I cover my eyes so I don't see him get hit in the face.
But I didn't hear anything that resembled smacking.
What happened?
I open my eyes to see him holding the ball.
He has fast reflexes, and so he throws it back to the kid and swims back over to me.

Impressive.

He places his hands on the sides of my face once again, and slowly slides them down towards my arms as the eye contact begins. Once I lean in, I begin to feel his soft lips against mine. I can't believe it's happening so soon. I really felt as if I was in heaven, and so I've completely fallen for this man, no doubt about it.