𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒

THE holidays had arrived way too quickly

THE holidays had arrived way too quickly. Yet Katherine couldn't seem to get in the holiday spirit no matter how hard she had tried. "This is the guy that founded Miyagi-Do?" Miguel asked Samantha as they entered the dojo. "That's Mr. Miyagi. He taught my dad everything he knows." Samantha explained. "Oh. Like how Sensei Lawrence learned from Kreese." He asked making Samantha shake her head. "Mr. Miyagi was nothing like Kreese. Miyagi taught karate the right way, focusing on defense."

"Yeah, but sometimes the best defense is more offense." Miguel added making Samantha shake her head. "This is the problem. Our styles are so far apart. Your sensei will never agree with my dad." She said making Miguel shake his head at her. "I think it's the other way round." He paused grabbing something from the shelf. "What's this?" He asked as Samantha smiled. "An Okinawan hand drum." She explained yet Miguel still gave her a curious look. "What does it do?" Samantha smirked at him. "I'll show you. Try to hit me." Miguel gave her a shocked look. "I'm not gonna try to hit you."

"What? Scared you'll get beat by a girl?" Sam taunted making Miguel breathe deeply. "All right. Here it comes." He sent a punch to her face yet she blocked it with ease. "Not bad! But I got some secret moves of my own." He teased. "Oh, really? Do you?" He nodded. "Yeah. Here, put your arms out. And then, just..." Miguel explained as he pulled Samantha on the floor looking down at her cockily. "See? Impossible to defend." He smirked as Samantha pulled him down by his hood for a kiss.

Yet they didn't count on Katherine and Daniel interrupting them. "Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Daniel exclaimed making them pull apart almost instantly. "Dad! Kat!" Samantha exclaimed. "Sorry. Sorry. Is that my drum in your pocket?" He asked making Katherine smirk from the door. "Uh..." Miguel said making Daniel shake his head and walk away. "Well what do we have here?" She teased leaning against the wall as Sam and Miguel looked away from each other. "Uhh h-hey Kat, what are you doing here?"

Miguel asked rubbing his neck anxiously while Samantha refused to make eye contact with her. "Nothing much, but what were you two doing?" She asked smirking at them. "You know you don't have to be such a smart ass about this Katherine." Samantha said standing up her face still red as ever. "I don't wanna say I told you so Sam, but I'm glad your back together." She said smiling at both of them. Miguel let out a sigh of relief as he saw the smile on Katherine's face. "Thank god I thought you were going to kick my ass."

Katherine laughed embracing both of them in a tight hug. "I won't. For now, just don't break her heart again and we'll be good. You know we're endgame, I always rooted for you both." She said winking at the pair. "Thanks Kat." Samantha said embracing her cousin in another loving hug. "I told you, I've got your back. Now tell me every single detail on how you both got back together." She squealed like a teenage girl with a crush. "It just kinda happened." Miguel explained making Samantha nod. "One minute we were talking and then kissing. Not to mention you and my dad walked in on us."

She said shaking her head making Katherine laugh. "Oh man, how awkward was it?" She asked. "Super awkward." Miguel said making both girls laugh. Daniel suddenly came back inside, Miguel took that as his cue to wait outside after what had happened. "Look, I'm sorry, Dad. I should have told you that I invited Miguel over." Sam tried. "New rule, if you're gonna bring boys over to the dojo, leave the door open. Same rules apply to you and Robby, Katherine." He added making both girls scoff.