𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

"GOOD MORNING, KATHERINE

"GOOD MORNING, KATHERINE." Daniel greeted a rather zombie-looking Katherine seeing as she didn't get much sleep last night either. "Morning." She murmured grabbing the cup of coffee he was offering her. She gave him a thankful look suddenly noticing he was dressed casually. "Aren't you going to the dealership today?" She asked giving him a questioning look. "Well, actually Johnny and I are going to look for Robby." She nearly spit out her coffee looking up at her uncle. 

"Wait a second did you just say you and Johnny are going to look for Robby? As in together, in the same car?" She asked an amused smile on her face making Daniel roll his eyes. "Yes Katherine, together we've decided to put aside our differences for Robby's sake. Finding him is more important than some petty karate rivalry." He explained making her nod. "Well in that case I'm going with you." She said sternly making Daniel shake his head. "No, no way we don't know what-" Katherine held her hand up stopping his absurd rambling.

"It wasn't a question, you know I'll just go looking for him by myself if you don't let me tag along with you guys." She said giving her uncle a knowing smirk. Daniel roll his eyes at her stubbornness. "You have ten minutes, I'll be waiting in the car." He said grabbing his keys and muttering something under his breath making Katherine laugh. She wasted no time in running upstairs and getting dressed in a pair of shorts and a tank top, pulling her hair into a messy ponytail. She wrote Sam a quick note informing her where she was so she wouldn't worry.

Grabbing her phone she rushed downstairs before Daniel would change his mind and leave without her. Opening the back door to his car she got in giving him a grateful smile. "Thanks for waiting for me." She mused making Daniel scoff as he backed out of the driveway. "Not like you gave me a choice Kat." He answered making her laugh. As they picked up Johnny, Katherine immediately noticed his hung-over state yet decided not to make a comment about it. "Hey. Got you a juice. Advil's in the glove compartment." Daniel said handing Johnny the bottle making him scrunch his face in disgust.

"Looks like sewage." Johnny commented making Katherine let out a small chuckle which she clearly covered up as a cough. "Suck it up. If we find Robby, you might wanna be awake." Daniel shot back making Katherine roll her eyes at both of their childish bickering. "Well, drive faster then. Feel like I'm in a rocking chair." Johnny said grabbing an Advil from the glove compartment gagging as he downed it with the drink. "Tastes horrible right?" Katherine asked from the front seat making Johnny nod in agreement.

He suddenly reached over to change the radio station as Daniel smacked his hand away. "Knock it off. We're on a mission." Daniel said making Johnny scoff. "What do we do, drive all day looking for a van?" Johnny asked leaning back in the passenger seat. "No, but hopefully our mutual friend can point us in the right direction." Daniel said making Katherine give him a confused look through the mirror as they pulled up to a rehab facility. "This is what rehab's like?" Johnny asked as he watched the women do yoga on the front lawn of the building. "This is one of the best facilities in the country."