𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

SAMANTHA had suggested that after a stressful evening yesterday that both her and Katherine were going to enjoy a day of relaxation

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

SAMANTHA had suggested that after a stressful evening yesterday that both her and Katherine were going to enjoy a day of relaxation. Both girls were interrupted by the sound of the wind chimes rattling. Katherine took off her dark sunglasses meeting the eyes of Robby Keene. "Oh, hey." Samantha said surprised to see him. "Hi. Sorry, I was- I was looking for Mr. LaRusso. He's been training me back here in the dojo." Katherine smiled seeing that he was mainly looking at her.

"Then I should thank you. He tried roping me into it." Robby laughed. "So you must be the daughter he talks about all the time." He asked making Samantha nod. "I would hope so! I'm Samantha." She said introducing herself. "Robby." He looked over at Katherine who was still sitting down. "Hey Katherine." He waved making her wave back and smile. "Oh, look at this. My current student and my former student." Daniel said pointing between Samantha and Robby.

"You know, if you want to join us, Sam, there's still time." He tried convincing her yet again. "I'm actually going to the mall with Mom and Grandma." She paused looking back at Katherine. "But Kat can totally come with you guys." Katherine gave her a 'what the hell look' to which Samantha gave her a wink. "Oh, that's good, just text me if there's any bloodshed. Robby, give me a hand with this, we're gonna take the SUV. Come on Kat let's go."

Katherine nodded slipping her tank top over her bikini top which thankfully hid her scar. Samantha gave her a smirk looking back at Robby who had his gaze on her cousin. "Bye-bye, sweetheart." Daniel called out. "Bye, Dad. Have fun." She turned her gaze to Robby who was waiting for Katherine. "It was nice meeting you." He smiled. "You too." Samantha smirked elbowing Katherine who was next to her. "And, uh, good luck with the tree."

"Robby! Katherine!" Daniel yelled making the two teenagers rush over to the car. "Tree? What tree? Where are we going?" Katherine smirked getting in the backseat. "Don't worry, you'll see." Robby smiled at her closing her door and joining her in the backseat. After an hour or so of driving the three had arrived at a small forest. Katherine smiled remembering all the times she'd come here with Samantha and Daniel when she would come to visit.

"When I was a kid, Mr. Miyagi took me to this beautiful lake up North to train. I tried to take Samantha there once, but after the draught, it's become more of a puddle. So I found this spot." Daniel explained making both teenagers nod. "You hear that?" Robby shook his head. "Hmm?" Katherine looked at her uncle confused."You hear that? I want you to close your eyes and just listen. What do you hear?" Was that some kind of trick question?

"Um... Nothing." Katherine answered making Robby chuckle at her bluntness. "Exactly. No phone calls, no internet, no family arguments, just you and Mother Nature." He paused looking around the beautiful forest clearing. "That's why we're here. This is what Miyagi-do karate is all about." Katherine nodded knowing exactly what was about to happen next. "Okay, like I told you, make a strong front stance." Robby did just as he was told making it hard for Katherine to not stare at his back muscles.

𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘 𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐄𝐒 ⇨ 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐘 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐄जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें