𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐗𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐘

KATHERINE wasn't so sure she could do it

KATHERINE wasn't so sure she could do it. Yet the fate of her dojo was in her hands. As she circled around the mat waiting for Eagle Fang's newest recruit to strike she was having second thoughts. The score was tied, 2-2, it could have been anyone's game. She mouthed a quick "I'm sorry" to Johnny who was watching the fight before landing a soft kick to the girl's stomach not wanting to injure her. "Winner!" The referee announced making Katherine smile before she offered her hand for Devon to take. "Nice moves, hopefully, next year with a little more practice I'll kick some ass next year." She grinned. "I don't doubt it." Katherine assured giving the younger girl a smile.

"Good job, kid." Johnny complimented making Katherine smile before she walked back over to where Eli and Daniel were standing. "Katherine Marie, please tell me that is not what I think it is." Daniel scolded making Katherine curse upon being so careless. Looking down, she was met face to face with the tattoo she had been hiding for over a year now completely exposed. She guessed that somewhere along the fight the sleeve of her gi had ridden up. "I would say I'm sorry, but I'd be lying." She muttered. "We'll talk about this when we get home." Daniel replied calmly yet sternly making Katherine nod not wanting to get into any more trouble.

Demetri was up next, as usual, Katherine and Hawk were cheering him on. "He's got this!" Katherine exclaimed watching as the taller boy dodged his opponent's attacks, resulting in another victory. "Yeah! Demetri!" Eli cheered. "You know your friend's lucky he didn't have to face Cobra Kai," The smug voice of Kyler taunted making Katherine turn to glare at him. "Can't say the same for you though. Lip." Kyler snickered walking away. Katherine was about to reassure her best friend knowing how insecure he had been feeling lately when an all too familiar voice beat her to it. "Ignore him," Moon began. "He's always been a bully, but that's not who you are." She coaxed.

"I don't know who I am these days." Eli timidly confessed. "You're not defined by your haircut, you know. I mean, don't get me wrong, I loved it. I was really digging the purple actually but I liked you for your energy, your confidence." She confessed. "Yeah, well, I, uh, lost my confidence." He muttered, looking down solemnly. Katherine suddenly watched with wide eyes as Moon slowly walked up to him, grabbed his face, and kissed him. "Go, Eli!" Axel cheered and whistled making Katherine scold him. She didn't want anyone to ruin their moment, she knew that Eli had been wanting to reconcile with Moon. Making a mental note to congratulate them both after they won the tournament.

"Next up in the quarterfinals, it's Kyler Park of Cobra Kai versus Eli Moskowitz of Miyagi-Do"

Daryl announced making the two awkwardly break apart from their kiss. "Looks like you've got a fight to win." Moon beamed giving Eli a wink before walking back to the stands. "Looks like you're already a winner," Katherine smirked watching as Eli's cheeks turned a dark shade of red. Eli turned to look at Kyler who was smugly cracking his knuckles trying to seem intimidating, yet thanks to Moon, Eli was beaming with confidence. "Everything alright?" Daniel asked, raising a brow in both teenagers' directions. "Never better. I know who I am now." He declared. "Oh yeah? And who's that?" Daniel questioned, a small smile appearing on his lips.