𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

"DOES TONY HAVE A CRUSH?" Katherine gasped snatching the IPad away from her cousin who was looking at pictures of a girl

"DOES TONY HAVE A CRUSH?" Katherine gasped snatching the IPad away from her cousin who was looking at pictures of a girl. "Hey!! Give it back!" Anthony demanded watching as Katherine scrolled through her profile. "She's cute," She smiled making Anthony blush. "So when are you gonna ask her out?" Katherine asked making Anthony shrug his shoulders as he sat back down on the couch. "It's complicated." He muttered. Yet before Katherine could ask more on the subject she was interrupted by Daniel. "Hey, Anthony?" He called out making Katherine shut his IPad and hand it over before Daniel could ask questions.

"Hey. I found something in your room you need to explain." Daniel questioned. "Oh, um. Uh, yeah, I-" Anthony stuttered making Katherine snicker before her eyes landed on the yellow Cobra Kai hoodie that Daniel was holding up. "What the hell is that?" She gasped, narrowing her eyes at her cousin who looked like a deer caught in headlights. "If this is you trying to seem cool at school or rebel against me or something-" Daniel rambled but he was cut off by his son. "No. No, no, no. It's not mine. I'm holding it for a friend." Anthony defended. "You have friends?" Axel teased making Anthony glare at him. Yet Daniel nor Katherine seemed to have bought his excuse.

"Okay," He sighed. "There's this kid in school who's, uh, who's in Cobra Kai. You know he's been giving me a hard time recently." Anthony explained making Daniel's eyes widen. "Wait, giving you a hard time? Are you okay? What did they do?" Daniel asked. "Oh, you know, just messing around, uh, name-calling. It's, uh, no big deal." He assured. "Doesn't sound like a big deal to me." Katherine interjected making Axel nod in agreement. "Anthony, I'm so sorry you have to deal with this. Listen, I know what it feels like. I promise I'm not gonna let Cobra Kai hurt you." Daniel assured. "This has gotten way out of hand." Katherine muttered, rubbing her temples.

"It's not that bad. Honestly." Anthony pressed making Daniel, Axel, and Katherine shake their heads, disagreeing. "No. I thought there might end up being a problem like this. You're not a little kid anymore. It's time. Go on up, get changed." Daniel instructed. "For what?" Anthony questioned looking at his dad as well as Katherine and Axel. "Just go upstairs, get changed." Daniel persisted. "And trust the process!" Axel chimed in, as Anthony rolled his eyes walking upstairs. "Who do you think could be behind this?" Axel whispered making Katherine let out a frustrated sigh. "I think I just might have an idea." She muttered, clenching her jaw.

💥💥💥

"BACK FOR MORE, PRINCESS?" Eric flirted once more as Katherine entered the Cobra Kai dojo. Instead of wasting her breath arguing, she shoved past him and walked to the back room where Robby and she had talked last time. Just as she entered the room she was met with a sight she didn't expect. Robby Keene, completely shirtless, lifting weights. "Shit! Mind putting on a shirt?" Katherine exclaimed, momentarily turning away and trying to get the image of his defined muscles out of her head. "I didn't think you'd be back anytime soon." He admitted pulling a red Cobra Kai muscle t-shirt over his head. This made Katherine shake her head and turn back to face him.