𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁

"MAYBE WE COULD MAKE A VIDEO OF US SPARRING?" Robby suggested as Samantha, Katherine and Axel were at the dojo brainstorming ideas on the best way to promote Miyagi-Do

"MAYBE WE COULD MAKE A VIDEO OF US SPARRING?" Robby suggested as Samantha, Katherine and Axel were at the dojo brainstorming ideas on the best way to promote Miyagi-Do. "And then you can post it on Instagram." Axel added. "Everybody already saw us at Valley Fest, no one cared." Samantha said making them all groan in frustration. "You know what the problem is? Miyagi-Do's all about defense."

"Defense wins championships." Katherine added. "Yeah, but people show up for the offense. That's why Cobra Kai is more popular. We need to show them we can fight, too." Robby said making Katherine shrug. "So, what exactly are we supposed to do? Go to the mall and pick a fight? Record us defending ourselves?" Samantha asked while stretching. "It's not the worst idea." Axel added in dodging a punch from Robby. "It's a terrible idea."

Samantha said making Axel roll his eyes. Both girls got up and walked over to Daniel who was fixing up his car. "Hey, Dad. Getting the banana boat up and running?" Samantha asked as Daniel got up from under the car. "I'm trying." He said grabbing more tools. "Do you maybe wanna come around back? You could teach us some karate." Samantha suggested making Katherine nod. "I ever tell you about my first job selling cars?" He asked making both girls shake their heads.

"It was at this used car lot in Tarzana. The owner there, he thought he was God's gift to sales. Truth is, the customers could smell his BS a mile away. My first month there, I outsold him." Samantha and Katherine smiled eagerly listening to the story. "How'd you do that?" Katherine asked. "I did what Mr. Miyagi taught me to do. I treated people honestly. Looked them in the eye, asked for their trust, and I earned it." He paused putting his tools away.

"All the fanfare and all the gimmicks, that stuff, I mean, it gets them in the door but it doesn't sell cars. It's the same thing with karate. We gotta use a more personal touch. We gotta look people in the eye and connect with them. That's the only way we're gonna be successful. All right. You ready?" He asked getting in the car and turning on the ignition. "Oh, yeah." Both of them replied excitedly. "Go get Robby and Axel we're gonna take a drive."

💥💥💥

KATHERINE was squished in the backseat of Daniel's car between Robby and Axel apparently heading to the beach club. "I still don't understand how going to the beach is gonna help us get students." Robby said from the backseat of the car. "It's not the students that I'm after, it's the parents." Daniel responded. "So, you're counting on kids listening to their parents?" Axel asked making Katherine and Robby laugh. "No, I'm counting on parents doing whatever it takes to protect their kids."

"Look, I've tried everything else to promote Miyagi-Do. If this doesn't work, nothing will." Arriving at the beach club they immediately noticed it was overflowing with people. "See? What did I tell ya? It's always packed here on Saturdays." Daniel said looking around as he got out of the car. "Cool wheels, daddy-o. Maybe you can give me a ride sometime?" Amanda joked approaching her husband.