𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐒

TODAY was the day that Samantha and Katherine were going to visit Miguel at West Valley General

TODAY was the day that Samantha and Katherine were going to visit Miguel at West Valley General. The night before Katherine had told everything to Samantha about what had happened with Robby and Johnny. Getting up early they both made their way downstairs to find Amanda and Daniel already gone. "They gave me the day off, told me it was better if I stayed home than start something with my dad." Samantha nodded grabbing a card that was by her car keys. "Good call, we don't want you stressing over something else now do we?"

Katherine rolled her eyes hating being treated like a child when it came to her father. Never the less she followed Samantha into her car. "So are you nervous about seeing Miguel?" Katherine asked looking at Sam who was holding the steering wheel so tight her knuckles were white. "I guess I don't really know what to say I just know I have to visit him you know?" Samantha rambled making Katherine give her a small smile. "Yeah I know how you feel, it's hard for me too seeing as it was my boyfriend who injured him in the first place."

Arriving at West Valley General both Samantha and Katherine were a nervous messes yet never the less checked into the hospital as the nurse told them what room Miguel was in. The walk down the hallway seemed like an eternity for both girls, Katherine paused before she stepped into the doorway making Samantha give her a confused look. "You go first, I'm pretty sure he'd be happier to see you than me." Not wanting to argue Samantha nodded walking into the room. "Hey." She greeted making Miguel snap his head in her direction.

"Hey." He greeted back a small smile on his lips. "I hope it's OK, me just showing up like this. How are you? I mean... Sorry, I... It's a stupid question." She rambled making Miguel let out an airy chuckle. "It's okay, I have a surgery on Friday. Some doctor from out of state, supposedly works miracles." He explained to her making her smile. "That's great, right?" She said making his shake his head. "I'm not getting my hopes up. The surgery costs a ton. My mom's gonna be in debt. And there's no guarantee it'll work, but..."

"If anyone can beat the odds, it's you." Sam added interrupting his sentence. Miguel's eyes wondered to her injured arm seeing as her scars from the fight were now visible. "Is that from Tory?" He asked making Sam look down and cover her arm. "Oh, uh...Yeah. It's really not that bad. Kinda makes me look tough." She said offering him a small smile to make it seem believable. "I'm sorry about that, Sam." Katherine heard Miguel apologize. "You didn't do anything. She decided to go crazy." Sam explained.

"Tory's had a rough life. Her mom's sick and..." Yet he got interrupted again. "Everybody's got a sob story. Doesn't give you the right to be a bully." Katherine could basically sense the tension building up in the small room making her want to turn around and leave even more than ever before. "I just wanted to give you this. It's just a card." Sam said handing Miguel the small card with the octopus pick up line making him smile at the memories. "You gonna stay out there the whole time Kat?" He called out making her let out a sigh from outside the door.

Slowly she walked in avoiding his eyes as much as she could until she approached the bed he was in. "I-I wasn't sure you'd want to see me." She answered her eyes already threatening to spill with tears. "Why wouldn't I?" He asked giving her a confused look. "Because it was basically my boyfriend who did this to you and that makes me somewhat guilty too. I should have intervened or at least tried-" he cut her off placing his hand on hers. "Miguel, I'm so sorry. For all of this." She said a tear sliding down her cheek. "I even brought you this." She said handing him a red and black Deadpool coffee mug.