𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐒

KATHERINE and Samantha arrived early at the dojo

KATHERINE and Samantha arrived early at the dojo. As they were getting ready to set up Katherine's phone rang surprising both girls. "Who is it?" Samantha asked looking over her cousins shoulder. "Aisha, I wonder what's going on for her to call me so suddenly." Samantha shrugged as Katherine answered the phone. "Hello?" She asked wondering what was going on. "Hey Kat, please don't hang up." The voice of Hawk pleaded on the other end of the phone.

"What do you want?" Katherine asked trying to keep her composure. "I know I screwed up, and I made a huge mistake the day of the tournament. But  I just want things to go back to the way they were between us. I can't stand you being upset at me." He begged making Katherine sigh. "Yeah, well, it's not that easy. That was a dick move you pulled and the last I checked I wasn't friends with bullies." She said making him let out a frustrated breath.

"Kat you gotta believe me Keene was the one who started it. Look, I'll do anything just please forgive me." She shook her head pacing back and fourth. "Look, Hawk, I-I can't talk right now." She then noticed Robby walk in giving her a look seeing as he heard who she was talking to. "Can you just tell Aisha to call me back? And tell Miguel to stop calling Samantha she wants nothing to do with him anymore." With that she hung up.

"I thought it was Aisha." Katherine tried to explain to Robby who was putting his bag down next to Sam's. "You can talk to whoever you want." Robby replied sternly surprising Katherine by his sudden outburst. "Hey, guys." Daniel greeted cheerfully. "All right. Perfect attendance on day one." He clapped making Katherine give him a small smile. "So what's our first lesson?" Robby asked keeping his eyes on Daniel. "You'll see. Follow me. Come on." He said grabbing a nearby sandbag.

He opened it with a knife and started drawing some kind of circle on the ground with it. "If we're gonna play in the sand, can't we just go to the beach?" Samantha asked making Katherine let out a small laugh. "No, not today. It's been a long time since this dojo's had more than one student, and you figure with two or more people, you have twice the defense, right?" They all shook their heads. "Wrong. One of the cornerstones of Miyagi-Do Karate is, "Always moving in a circle."And with the wheel technique, you'll soon see that two people could be as strong as twenty."

He explained. "Now, are you ready?" They all nodded. "Yes, Mr. LaRusso." Robby answered. "Let's do this." Samantha said nodding her head. "All right. Let's get in the circle." Daniel instructed, Robby was first to get in it leaving Katherine and Samantha. "You can go first, I'll watch you guys." Katherine said giving her cousin a small smile. "You sure?" She asked looking at her in concern. "Yeah, go ahead." Samantha nodded joining Robby in the circle. "Face me. Bow." They did as he said. "Face each other and Bow."

"Nice. Now, show me the wheel." Daniel instructed as Katherine watched Robby and Sam do the technique out of sync. "No, no, no. You both have to be perfectly in-sync. Otherwise, this technique doesn't work." Daniel explained making Robby and Samantha roll their eyes. "Technique? This feels more like a dance." Robby said making Sam nod in agreement. "Yeah, at what point do we do the hokey pokey and turn ourselves around?" Samantha joked making Katherine chuckle.