𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄

THE following morning Samantha and Katherine had woken up early to be at the dojo in case something else had gone down with Daniel and Johnny

THE following morning Samantha and Katherine had woken up early to be at the dojo in case something else had gone down with Daniel and Johnny. Katherine was just about to ask Sam if she was okay when she noticed Miguel had also arrived at the dojo. "Good day ladies," Miguel greeted in a faux British accent that almost made Katherine laugh. "My name is Miguel and I'll be your chauffeur this morning. "As long as one of you helps me hotwire this thing." Miguel muttered turning back to face both girls who had yet to crack a smile.

"Wow, not even a courtesy laugh? Especially from you Kat, I thought you would be the first to tell me off seeing as you love Tom Holland and so many other Brits." Miguel mused making Katherine shrug. "Just nod in the mood today I guess." She replied giving him a forced smile. "My dad was gone by the time I woke up. Do you know if he had a chance to connect with Johnny?" Sam asked her voice laced with concern. "No, I didn't see him this morning either." Miguel sighed. "What's up, Hawk?" Miguel suddenly greeted making Katherine's head shoot up. "Hawk?" She called out in shock, knowing it took a lot for him to be out of bed this early.

"Was that a sledgehammer?" He asked making Katherine's eyes widen. "Let's hope that's not for what I think it is." She panicked, immediately jumping out of the car, with Miguel and Samantha hot on her trail. Upon rounding the corner and expecting to see the walls torn down or graffitied the three were met up with Axel, Demetri, and Hawk gathered around an IPad. "Axel?" Katherine sputtered, not expecting to see him up early as well. "Oh Kathy, Sam, Miguel you're just in time. Grab a tool and help out." He instructed making the three give him a look almost as if he was crazy.

"Help out with what?" Miguel asked. "What the hell is going on here?" Katherine demanded wanting to get straight to the point. "Check it out, Hawk came up with a plan to expand the dojo so we're not all crammed together." Demetri explained passing the IPad around. "Do you think Johnny and my dad will be on board with it?" Samantha asked making everyone shurg. "Only one way to find out, right?" Axel grinned picking up a nearby sledgehammer. "I gotta say I'm impressed. Look at you Eli, what an absolute nerd." Katherine teased making Hawk shove her playfully as they all got to work.

💥💥💥

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Daniel's voice boomed as Hawk knocked down the wooden fence around the dojo. "You were both right, talk is cheap. So I'm building a bridge." Hawk explained. "More specifically an Okinawan sparring deck. Eli's a design whiz. I looked it over, so did Katherine and the physics check out." Demetri explained showing Daniel and Johnny Hawks designs. "Mr. Miyagi just used this area for extra storage" Samantha started. "But building a new deck would mean a lot more room for training." Katherine finished.

"We're all gonna help build it. Assuming our senseis approve?" Miguel hesitated, hoping that Daniel and Johnny had made up after yesterday's debacle. Katherine held her breath watching as both senseis looked around the dojo and noticed that everyone was working together willingly. Despite their differences maybe there could be a way for them to come together after all. "Sounds good to me." Daniel agreed looking over at Johnny who was already looking at him. "Yeah, sounds awesome." Johnny nodded making Katherine and Samantha smile at one another and walk over to embrace Daniel.