𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆

"GOOD MORNING SWEET KATHY!!" Yelled the voice of Axel who seemed to have had a death wish so early in the morning

"GOOD MORNING SWEET KATHY!!" Yelled the voice of Axel who seemed to have had a death wish so early in the morning. Anyone knew that to wake up Katherine before 7am. Rolling over and covering her head with her pillow she groaned. "Go away Axel." She heard shuffling and soon enough the covers were taken off of her and she finally opened her eye's groggily. "Come on get up, today's the day! You have to get up." He reasoned. "I have polio I can't walk." She lied horribly making her step brother give her a skeptical look.

"Are you sure your okay? I have a hard time believing nothing happened yesterday. I have coffee." Axel negotiated lifting the iced coffee he had in his hand. She smiled taking the coffee and setting it next to her nightstand. "Thanks Axel I'm just not feeling it today. As for yesterday that's the problem nothing happened." He gave her a confused look. "You and Robby?" She nodded her head not wanting to sound so pathetic. Yet there she was feeling sorry for herself on what was supposed to be one of the happiest days of her life.

"Kathy, I'm so sorry I was sure he liked you too." He said pulling her into a affectionate hug that he could tell she needed. "So did I, guess I mixed up all the signals." Axel sighed rubbing her back in a comforting manor. "Everyone's already at the dojo I told Daniel I'd drive you. Are you up for it?" She hesitantly nodded getting up and stretching. "There's no use sitting here and moping all day, besides as you know I have somewhere to be later today. Besides the dojo needs all the help I can get. I'll be ready in ten." He nodded getting up and closing her door.

💥💥💥

ARRIVING at dojo Katherine could see that the dojo was still in the shape that it was last night. Samantha noticed her immediately and she was tackled into a hug. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you this morning." Katherine shook her head smiling at her cousin. "Don't worry about it, so I'm guessing Axel told you." Samantha nodded giving her cousin an apologetic smile before walking over to help Demetri knowing they would talk about it later. Katherine set her things down going over to help them lift the rock unfortunately standing next to Robby.

"Listen, about the other night-" Robby started but Katherine cut him off. "Nothing happened. So, there's no reason to feel uncomfortable, right?" She said making him nod her head. "Right, exactly." He said making Katherine force a smile. "Are you guys lifting? Because I feel like I'm doing nothing here." Demetri said trying to catch his breath. "Forget it, all right. It's too heavy. We're gonna need a forklift." Robby explained making Axel nod in agreement.

"How did they even knock it over?" Samantha asked. "It's a lot easier to knock something down than it is to lift it up. Don't worry. We'll get it up again." Daniel encouraged making them all nod. "Uh... Excuse me. Is this Miyagi-Do?" Someone asked making them all turn to see some guys from Cobra Kai. "Yeah." Daniel said as Robby approached them angrily. "Come back for another beating?" He asked glaring at them. "Hey, Robby. Robby!" Daniel yelled hoping to stop any sort of violence.