𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒

"IS MIGUEL OKAY?" Katherine asked as Carmen walked out from talking to the medic

"IS MIGUEL OKAY?" Katherine asked as Carmen walked out from talking to the medic. "Thankfully he just pulled a muscle." Carmen explained. "Thank goodness." She exhaled. "You're a good friend Katherine, Miguel's really lucky to have you and the LaRusso's." She smiled pulling the LaRusso girl into a comforting embrace. "We'll always have his back, no matter what he chooses. Listen, I'd love to stay but I have to get back." Katherine making Carmen nod. "Do you need help?" Carmen asked pointing to her crutches. "I got it. It's not my first rodeo with crutches." She chuckled reassuring Carmen before walking off to watch the fight in progress.

Robby Keene is ahead one-nothing as he and Demetri Alexopoulos battle it out.

As she hobbled back to her side, Katherine grimaced seeing Robby land a hard punch to Demetri's stomach scoring another point. "I had it hard beating him when he was on the good side of the force. Now that he's gone all Sith, I feel like a helpless Jedi youngling about to get slaughtered." Demetri ranted. "Okay, well you're taller." Katherine interrupted him. "Kat's right. You have the high ground. That's how Obi-Wan beat Anakin, right?" Eli agreed making Demetri nod. "All right, just remember your fundamentals Demetri," Daniel chimed in. "Breathe in, breathe out, breathe through. You got this." Demetri nodded, bowing in front of Daniel before getting back to the fight.

Katherine watched as the battle began once more, only this time Demetri seemed to successfully block every punch and kick that Robby was throwing his way. As the fight progressed, Katherine thought that Demetri was going to score a point but Robby took a chance, knocking Demetri onto his back before landing a kick to his stomach winning the match. "Okay," Demetri wheezed walking over towards Daniel. "He's very good." Katherine and Eli shared a look knowing what was coming. "So are you." Daniel smiled making Demetri mirror his expression. "Thank you!" He exclaimed falling next to Katherine and Eli who were quick to pull him into an encouraging embrace.

"This semifinal match has been all Cobra Kai! Tory Nichols is on her way to the big dance. It's gonna be a battle for the ages, because here comes Samantha LaRusso and Miyagi-Do. The girl's final is set." Daryl announced making Samantha, Katherine, and Daniel all share a look of sheer panic. "Cobra Kai and Miyagi-Do are neck-and-neck on the leaderboard. But there's a dark horse, or should I say a dark bird that still has a chance. Will Eagle Fang Karate stay alive in our dojo race? We're about to find out. Miguel Diaz had one minute to return to the mat!" Daryl informed the crowd.  "That is so unnecessary." Katherine muttered as her eyes as well as everyone else's were glued to the huge countdown clock in the middle of the arena.

Eli who was awaiting his best friend to come back and finish their fight anxiously turned around to meet the equally confused faces of his teammates and sensei who were unsure of what Miguel would choose. The crowd started counting down from ten making Katherine hold her breath hoping to see Miguel walk back through those doors and continue the fight. As the buzzer sounded she sighed watching as Johnny's expression immediately deflated. "Well, it looks like Miguel Diaz is not gonna fight." No shit Katherine thought as she watched Johnny scurry back into the back rooms. "Which means that the winner by default is Eli Moskowitz, who advances to the final where he will face Robby Keene. The finals are up next."