𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒

MARCH 27, 2003 also known as Katherine Flynn's 16th birthday

MARCH 27, 2003 also known as Katherine Flynn's 16th birthday. She was rudely awoken that morning by none other than Samantha who stripped her of her comfortable sheets. "What the fu-" Yet she was cut off again this time literally being dragged out of bed. "Happy Birthday Kat!" Samantha singsonged making Katherine roll her eyes. Not having enough energy to deal with her cousins antics this early in the morning without her coffee. Rubbing the sleep off her eyes she sat up and glared at her cousin" Thanks Sam, but did you have to wake me up like that?"

"It's your birthday what did you want me to do?" Samantha questioned folding her arms in front of her chest. "Now get dressed, there's a surprise waiting for you downstairs." Rolling her eyes Katherine reluctantly got out of bed and made her way to her closet to get some clothes. "It better be Robert Pattinson or Tom Holland if not I'll kill you for waking me up Sam!" She yelled as Samantha ran downstairs. Picking out a simple outfit after curling her hair and brushing her teeth she grabbed her backpack and rushed downstairs to see what this surprise was.

Immediately she was tackled by Anthony who shoved a brand new smartwatch in her face. "Here I noticed you didn't have one and I ordered it. You're welcome." He said taking her silence as a 'thank you'. Katherine smiled and hugged him tightly. "Thanks Tony, but you didn't have to." He shrugged and walked back into the kitchen. Following him she was immediately engulfed by a smell she knew all too well. "No you didn't!" She exclaimed seeing the freshly made beignets sitting on the table. "Samantha mentioned you like beignets so I stayed up all night finding a recipe to make them from scratch."

Setting her new watch and backpack down on the chair she tackled Amanda in a bone crushing hug. "Thank you so so much I love them!" Amanda smiled hugging her niece back as Daniel cleared his throat. "I know the car was an early gift but it's not every day you turn sixteen." He reached into his pocket pulling out a gold necklace that said 'Katherine' on it in fancy writing. He motioned for her to turn around, which she did pulling her hair up so that he could easily clip it on.

"Thank you uncle Dan, you didn't have to." She said embracing him in a hug. "Of course I did after all your my favorite niece." She rolled her eyes pulling away. "I'm your only niece." Samantha was next pulling her cousin into another hug. "I'm sorry I couldn't find Tom Holland or Robert Pattinson on such short notice." She paused. "Instead I got you this autographed 'Midnight Sun' copy since I know you love Edward Cullen." Katherine smiled at her cousin giving her a big hug yet again. "Thank you Sam, I love it."

Not wanting to cry so early in the morning she pulled away pushing back the tears that were threatening to escape. Turning towards her family she let out a sigh of relief and happiness. "Seriously I don't know what I would have done without all of you. You've made this year so incredible and amazing. I'm seriously so lucky to have you all with me." She said making them all smile at her. Samantha noticed her eyes glossing over with tears so she pulled her towards the kitchen table. "No not today no tears, let's enjoy the beignets before Anthony eats them all."