𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 & 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐋

TENSION that was one word to describe what mostly everyone was feeling at the LaRusso residence

TENSION that was one word to describe what mostly everyone was feeling at the LaRusso residence. "Look I don't know how to say this plainer. Eagle Fang and Miyagi-Do have to work together." Samantha reasoned for the millionth time that afternoon. "Even if we wanted to team up, it'd never work. I was in Cobra Kai. Their style mixes with ours like..." Chris started explaining but was cut off by Nathaniel. "Oil and vinegar?" He asked making Chris shake his head. "No, not salad dressing. I would say like the British Bulldogs and the Hart Foundation."

"They were friends, dipshit." Mitch deadpanned. "Not at WrestleMania 3, Penis Breath." Chris shot back. "Okay, you can't call me Penis Breath. Only they can." He said pointing to the former Cobra Kai students sitting on the couches. "Why are you okay with anyone calling you Penis Breath?" Chris asked. "You know what? Screw this. Come on, let's go." Mitch said getting up and heading towards the door. "Hey, pussies! This is what those assholes at Cobra Kai want. Since you were one of 'em, you're an asshole. So are you." Demetri explained.

"I ain't no asshole." Chris muttered under his breath. "So was I. Well, at least I wanted to be one. But now Cobra Kai is the worst collection of assholes in the Valley, run by the king of all assholes. So if by merging with Eagle Fang... Weird name, by the way, can keep us all from getting shit on anymore, then we'd all be assholes not to do it. I'm sorry for all the "assholes." I usually take pride in my grandiloquence, but it's an emotional time." Demetri said making Mitch and Bert nod their heads sitting back down with everyone else.

"Now where do we start?" Demetri asked looking over at Katherine, Samantha and Miguel who were smiling towards one another. After sitting down and going over everything, it was safe to say things between the two dojo's were running along perfectly fine. "We're all in agreement that our new combined dojo should train at Miyagi-Do. But deadlocked on a new name, Gi Design, Post-Training Snacks, and Sensei Dispute Resolution Protocol. Okay not good, but still, it's a start." Demetri explained making Katherine's brain hurt from all his talking.

Suddenly they all heard a cat meow from outside making them all look towards the door. "Aw, I think your cat wants to come in. Here, kitty, kitty." Bert said opening the door and going outside. "I didn't know you had a cat." Miguel said looking at both Katherine and Samantha who looked just as confused as he did. "We don't." They both said in unison. Suddenly Bert got thrown through the window. "Bert, what happened?" Miguel asked. "No cat." Bert mumbled weakly. Katherine watched in horror as Kyler, Hawk, and Eric walked in.

"It's payback time, Rhea. Let's go." The front door suddenly opened catching their attention once again. Katherine watched as Samantha's eyes widened seeing as Tory walked in followed by her minions. "Heard you were throwing a party. Hope you don't mind if we crash." She said nonchalantly glaring at Samantha. "Tory, you don't have to do this." Miguel reasoned. "It's too late. This ends tonight. No mercy!" She yelled as punches started flying left and right. Katherine and Samantha stood their ground sticking together so that neither of them could get hit.