𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

I COULDN'T WAIT TO UPDATE,
HAPPY BINGE READING! 🥰

"JUST BREATHE," Katherine coaxed Samantha as she prepared to fight Tory

"JUST BREATHE," Katherine coaxed Samantha as she prepared to fight Tory. "God Katherine, I'm so nervous." Samantha paced, her hands shaking. "I feel horrible that you got booted out of the tournament because of your injury. It's not fair!" She fumed. Katherine shook her head, grabbing Sam's arm. "First of all, stop pacing you're making me dizzy," Katherine mumbled making Sam release another shaky breath. "Second, don't worry about me, this is your fight, and no matter what Uncle Daniel says, you fight the way you want. I know Johnny helped you find your style. Even if Daniel hates it, he's going to have to come to terms that we are growing up now. A part of that includes making our own decisions,"

Samantha seemed to relax at her cousin's words. "Go out there and give her everything you've got." Katherine encouraged, giving her cousin a tight hug for good measure. As the lights dimmed, and the spotlight was back on Daryl as he walked back onstage, Samantha knew that it was time. No matter how nervous she was, she was certain to take home the win. "What better way to cap off this exciting exhibition of karate than with a final match for the ages? Representing Cobra Kai, the Queen Cobra herself, Tory Nichols! Coached by her senseis John Kreese and Terry Silver." Katherine watched as both Senseis shared a look of pride and cockily smiled at Daniel who in return sent glares their way.

"And representing Miyagi-Do Karate, the Bonsai Badass, Samantha LaRusso! Coached by her father and sensei two-time All Valley champion, Daniel LaRusso who I've just been informed will be joined by Sensei Johnny Lawrence." At those words, Samantha and Katherine turned to one another in disbelief watching as Daniel ran on stage and whispered something into Daryl's ear. "Oh, I stand corrected. Fellow two-time All Valley champion, Johnny Lawrence. Let's go!" As the crowd applauded for the respective Senseis and contestants Johnny walked over to stand next to Daniel. "Welcome back Sensei Lawrence." Katherine smiled, as Johnny gave her one in return.

"All right LaRusso, you ready to kick some ass?" Johnny coaxed making Katherine grin. She had missed his straightforwardness. "Yes, sensei," Samantha replied confidently. "If that's okay with my other sensei?" She questioned looking over at Daniel hesitantly. "I want you to win more than anyone. Whether it's defense or offense, Miyagi-Do or Eagle Fang. I want you to be you. Just make sure you keep your anger in-" Yet Daniel wasn't able to finish his sentence as Sam leaned forward and embraced him unexpectedly. "S-Sorry, you were saying?" She stuttered. "Go kick some Cobra Kai ass." Daniel affirmed making Samantha nod.

"Competitors, take your position."

Eyes focused and breathing steady, both girls make their way onto the floor, mentally and physically prepared to fight, both standing face to face, they bow with tension that no tool could ever cut. As they get into their stances, they ground themselves and prepare with their fists held tight and legs standing strong. "Ready? Fight!" Initiating the fight, Samantha aggressively kicks Tory while cautiously preparing for attacks that she may throw her way. As Tory got on her knees to dodge Sam, Tory kicked her right across the face, stunning Tory as she held her hand to her aching cheek. "Yes!" Katherine beamed from the sidelines as she and Johnny shared a high-five.