𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐒

"GRANDMA!" Anthony yelled making everyone's attention turn towards the door

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"GRANDMA!" Anthony yelled making everyone's attention turn towards the door. "Hey, cutie, come give me a hug!" Lucille La Russo said bringing her grandson into a hug. "Oh, Sammie! When are you gonna stop getting so pretty?" She said making Samantha smile. Her eyes then landed on the newest member of the LaRusso family whom she hadn't seen in a long time. "Kathy sweetheart it's lovely to see you again. Look at you all grown up!"

"Thanks Grandma Lucille, it's been way too long."Looking up she met the eyes of her son who she immediately opened her arms to. "There are those baby browns! Get over here!" Daniel blushed but never the less hugged his mother. "Hey, Ma." Pulling away from the hug the sound of the doorbell interrupted their conversation. Amanda went to go answer the door as everyone else stayed in the living room catching up.

Katherine looked up only to meet the eyes of her father which immediately changed her whole mood."Louie." Lucille said making Katherine look at her with pure shock and betrayal. "Good now that we're all here we can sit down outside and have a nice meal." Katherine walked out Samantha close behind her. Sitting down at the table Samantha was in front of Katherine who didn't even bother to acknowledge her father who sat next to her. 

"You know, it's bad enough that this monster is teaching kids. Now he's somehow convinced the All Valley Board to let Cobra Kai back into the tournament. Oh, that's horrible. They can't let them back. Oh, they're nothing but a bunch of bullies." This had Samantha and Katherine look at each other from across the table seeing as they both knew people from Cobra Kai. "They can't all be bullies, right?" Samantha asked her grandma hoping for a positive answer.

"Trust me, sweetheart, you don't know the half of it. Those Cobra jerks made my little boy's life miserable. Tell them how they pushed you down that hill." Lucille told Daniel making him sigh not wanting to remember the past. "They've already heard it, Ma." He said making her drop the story for the time being. "I thought it was a cliff." Anthony told Katherine to which she just shrugged not really remembering the story. "Pasta salad?" Amanda offered Lucille. "Oh, no, thank you. I don't like that prepackaged stuff from the store."

Lucille said shuddering in disgust. "Oh. Well, I would've made some, but I got home late from the dealership." Amanda explained feeling that she was getting judged. "Oh, no. That's okay. I get it. It's tough being a working mom, but at least you have a partner." Here we go... Samantha thought. "Remember how I used to come home from work and then started cooking from scratch?" Lucille asked her son. "Yeah, Ma." Daniel confirmed.

"You know, that son of a bitch has a lot of nerve entering the tournament, especially after everything he's done to you. And you fixed his car for free." Louie said making Katherine look up at him for the first time that evening. "I don't know, man. I say we get the car back. You know, I could find out where he lives." He suggested making Katherine scoff. "Dad, what if Cobra Kai has changed? I mean, there's some kids from my school who are in it, and it doesn't automatically make them bad, right?"