𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

"HEY, GIVE THE BAG A BREAK WILL YOU?" Katherine told Sam as she kept repeatedly kicking the punching bag that was outside of their dojo

"HEY, GIVE THE BAG A BREAK WILL YOU?" Katherine told Sam as she kept repeatedly kicking the punching bag that was outside of their dojo. "I gotta agree with Kathy which is very rare but what did the bag do to you Sammy?" Axel asked crossing his arms. "Nothing just burning off some steam." Sam answered lying through her teeth. "It wouldn't have anything to do with this video Tory posted would it?" Katherine asked holding up her phone. Samantha sighed knowing she was caught.

"Look I know that whole thing pissed you off last night but trust me when I say she wouldn't stand a chance against you. Besides we got your back if anything ever happens." Katherine said making Sam smile at her. "Thanks, and your right I guess I just overreacted." She admitted making Katherine pull her into a hug. "It happens, now go change we gotta head home." Samantha pulled away and nodded going to get her things from inside the dojo. After Sam got her stuff the four of them made their way back to the LaRusso's.

"So, you ready to tell my aunt and uncle about us?" Katherine asked Robby as they arrived from training. He grabbed her arm gently and pulled her into him giving her a soft kiss which she instantly returned melting into him. "Now I am." She smiled as they walked into the living room. "Mom?" Robby asked as he recognized the person sitting in the LaRusso's living room. "I'm sorry. Robby, I'm sorry. Cabo was a mistake." She said wiping her face with a tissue. "I could've told you that." Robby said.

"I know. I know that I haven't been there for you and I... God, it's been hard for me. I want to make things right. But, um... I have to leave again." She explained making Robby scoff. "Of course. Where to this time? Baja, Vegas?" Katherine heard Robby list. "Rehab. I need help, sweetie. And it's taken me a really long time to realize that. But, the drinking, the pills. I have to change. I want to, for you." Robby smiled. "That's great, Mom." He said genuinely. "Um, Mr. and Mrs. LaRusso said that you're welcome to stay with them."

"You know, until I'm done with my program. You can also stay with your father." She suggested. "No." Robby immediately said making her sigh. "Look, I know the two of you don't have the best of relationships, but that's... That's partly my fault. I don't want my own issues with your dad to poison you against him. He does care about you. I know he wants you in his life." She paused stroking his arm affectionately. "And that girl you arrived with, take care of her Robby she's a keeper." Katherine smiled from where she was listening from. "Thanks mom."

💥💥💥

"THEN WE GOT KICKED OUT OF THE ROLLER RINK." Katherine heard Samantha tell Moon over the phone as she walked into her room. "I can't believe she would do that to you, I'm so sorry." Moon apologized. "I just don't understand what Miguel sees in her." Sam said making Katherine give her a skeptical look which she ignored. "Well, at least you both moved on, right?" Moon asked making Katherine lift a brow at her cousin. "Yeah." Samantha said hesitantly.

"Hey. Why don't you come over later? My mom's out of town, you can bring your karate friends and Kat I'd love to see her again." Moon said making Katherine smile. "You're throwing a party?" Samantha asked. "Yeah, it should be wild." Moon said laughing. "I got to go, but I'll think about it." Samantha said hanging up her phone as Amanda opened her bedroom door. "Hey, just so you know, your father and I are going out later." She said making Katherine smile. "Let me guess, lobster night at the country club?"