𝐍𝐎 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘

THE All Valley Tournament date had finally arrived

THE All Valley Tournament date had finally arrived. Instead of enjoying some live karate, Daniel was sitting on the couch along with Samantha and Katherine who shared the same dull expressions. "So is this the plan for the whole day? 'Cause I was thinking maybe we could swing by the DMV or maybe a funeral. You know, put a little pep in our step." Amanda joked yet she didn't receive a single reaction from each of them. "Come on, guys. So your boyfriend turned out to be a jerk," She turned towards Sam who found her phone more interesting. "Your boyfriend turned out to be the son of your mortal enemy," Daniel said nothing as well. "And your 'boyfriend' in the making lied to you," Katherine wanted to ignore the way her heart leaped at the word boyfriend. "You can't expect me to go to this tournament all by myself. You know how creeped out I get by karate moms." She explained. 

"Nobody's making you go." Daniel retorted making Amanda roll her eyes. "LaRusso Auto Group is one of the main sponsors. One of us has to be there." Still no response from either of them. Sighing she crossed her arms over her chest. "You know what? I'm gonna be looking at boots on Zappos if anybody needs me." She said walking away the only noise being the one of the TV playing in the background. "I'll go if you want to go." Samantha bargained with Katherine and Daniel. "I didn't say anything." Katherine nodded. "Me neither." Samantha sighed. "I know." She turned to her dad. "I just know it's your thing." Daniel shook his head sadly. "Not this year."

"Everyone I know is gonna be there." Samantha informed making Daniel nod in agreement. "It is the 50th anniversary." Katherine let out a frustrated sigh. "And I promised Hawk I'd be there, even though that was before all this happened." Samantha gave her a sad look knowing exactly what she was talking about, even though they both had yet to have that discussion. After contemplating their options they all finally agreed to go to the competition.

"There he is." One of the guys on the board said making Daniel smile. "Hey, everyone, it's the former champion in the flesh. Good to see you, champ." After reminiscing about his old Karate days the LaRussos made their way to find their seats seeing as the competition was going to be starting soon. "Front row seats." Samantha asked looking at her parents. "The old man still has some pull, huh?" Katherine smiled taking a seat in between Samantha and Daniel zoning out until she heard a familiar name.

"From Reseda, returning to the tournament, we have-" Yet the announcer was interrupted. "Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai!" They chanted making the crowd roar with applause. "Now that's what I call an entrance! And a badass name for a dojo. Let's hear it for Cobra Kai!" The crowd applauded and cheered maiming Daniel shift uncomfortably in his seat. "Whoo! Go, Hawk!" Katherine heard Moon yell which made her look at Hawk who was already looking at her with a sheepish smile. She smiled back mouthing 'good luck' to which he nodded at.

"And finally, fighting unaffiliated from North Hills, we have Mr. Robby Keene." Katherine looked at Daniel in shock seeing as Robby was participating in the All Valley. "I didn't know he was fighting." She said making Daniel look at her in surprise. "Neither did I." They made eye contact for a split second before Katherine looked away still slightly upset at him. "All right, folks. Get ready. It's karate time."