𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

"GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL" Robby greeted from behind Katherine as she arrived at the dojo

"GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL" Robby greeted from behind Katherine as she arrived at the dojo. He was quick to pull her into a kiss which she immediately responded to. "What are you doing here? Not that I'm not happy to see you." She asked interlacing their hands together as they walked inside. "Thought I'd surprise you. My way of saying I'm sorry for being so distant lately. I wanted to make it up to you." He explained making Katherine smile as she put her things back in her car. "I'm sure they won't miss me for one day." She muttered pulling out her phone.

Besides spending the day with her boyfriend sounded more appealing than karate training. Sending a quick text to Sam informing her where she'd be for the day she tossed Robby her car keys catching him off guard. "Me? Drive your car?" He asked as she shrugged at him. "I trust you with my car, just don't scratch it and we won't have a problem." She threatened making Robby chuckle. "So where are we going?" Katherine asked as Robby pulled out of the dojo parking. "You'll see." He teased resting his hand on her thigh. "Seriously not even a hint? For all I know you could be kidnapping me." She joked making Robby chuckle.

"Believe me I wouldn't even try to kidnap you. Remember what happened the last time we sparred?" He asked Katherine making her chuckle at the memory. "That's right, how is your ankle by the way?" She asked teasingly making him roll his eyes. "Much better, now don't get to cocky I've been keeping up with my karate." He shot back making Katherine roll her eyes playfully. "Still won't make you better than me." She mumbled under her breath. "We're here." He announced making Katherine look to where he head brought her.

"A diner?" She asked looking at Robby who was nervously scratching the base of his neck. "I figured you'd like it since your the biggest fan of milkshakes I know. Even though coffee is your number one, but if you don't like it we can always go-" Katherine cut off his nervous rambling by leaning over the center console pecking his lips quickly. "I love it. Now stop worrying and let's go get some food." He let out a relieved sigh closing her car door and following her inside. They both took a seat next to each other, Katherine leaning her head on Robby's shoulder as he looked through the menu.

"What are you getting" He asked watching as she flipped through the pages of the menu casually. "Probably just a strawberry milkshake with some fries, Daniel made Sam and I French toast this morning." She answered making him nod. "Hi, what can I get you guys?" A waiter asked grabbing his pencil and pad from his back pocket. "Can we get two strawberry milkshakes, fries and a cheeseburger." Robby said watching as the guy not so discreetly checked out Katherine. "Anything else?" He asked completely ignoring Robby's glare.

"Nope, that's all thanks." Katherine answered nonchalantly, completely oblivious of the anger radiating off her boyfriend next to her. As the waiter left Robby let out a scoff making Katherine give him a confused look. "What he was totally checking you out did you not notice?" Robby asked making Katherine shrug. "Not really, I was too busy think about my handsome boyfriend and how good his biceps look in the shirt he's wearing." She replied squeezing Robby's arm to prove her point making Robby give her a huge grin in return. "I still don't like the way guys look at you."