𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘, 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘

TODAY was finally the day that Robby would finally be let out of jail

TODAY was finally the day that Robby would finally be let out of jail. Katherine and Daniel had arrived, both surprised to see Johnny already there. "It's locked. They'll buzz it open when he's on his way out." Daniel explained making Johnny glare at him. "You gotta be kidding, they called you?" Daniel scoffed. "I called them. With Shannon still in rehab, I wanted someone here to pick him up." He explained making Johnny cross his arms. "I'm here, aren't I?" He said sarcastically making Daniel roll his eyes.

"I'm not looking for any trouble. I'm just here for Robby." Daniel explained. "Robby doesn't need you. You've done enough. Thank you. Bye. The only one welcome here is his girlfriend." Johnny said pointing to Katherine who was awkwardly standing by the door entrance. "You got it all under control?" Daniel asked making Johnny nod. "Yeah, I do." He shot back. "Just like you had Kreese under control? What did you think would happen summoning that devil back to Earth?" Daniel asked. "Kreese is my problem." He said making Daniel shake his head.

"Not anymore. He's made it crystal clear that he is everyone's problem. As usual, I'll have to be the one that's gonna clean up your mess." Daniel sassed meeting the eyes of his niece who gave him a glare. "I clean up my own messes. I'm dealing with it." Johnny explained making Daniel scoff. "How exactly are you dealing with it? Gonna barge in and beat him up? Worked out great at the chop shop." Daniel replied sarcastically. "Those guys deserved it." Johnny defended. "That's your problem. Your whole life you've been striking first. You never once considered maybe you should think first."

"Know what I'm thinking now?" Johnny asked threateningly. "Yeah, I got a pretty good idea."
Daniel replied getting in front of Johnny. "Guys stop!" Katherine exclaimed yet they both continued glaring at one another. "Seriously?" Robby asked looking between both of them shaking his head. Katherine wasted no time in walking into his arms giving him a hug which he happily accepted. "Hey, Robby." Johnny said making Robby glare at him. "I told you I don't want you here." Katherine grabbed his hand giving it a reassuring squeeze in which he returned. "You're my son. I wanted to be here."

"And so did I." Daniel added. "It's your fault I was in here." Robby said looking away from both of them. "I know you're upset. I was doing what was best for you. I just want you to know I'm here. You always have a home at Miyagi-Do." He added making Katherine roll her eyes seeing as now wasn't the time. "Or with me." Johnny reassured. "Both of you stay out of my life." He said grabbing Katherine's hand and shoving past both of them. As they reached her car away from the adults bickering Katherine embraced him again. "I'm so glad your finally out."

"I'm just glad I can hold you again." Robby mumbled into Katherine's neck pulling her closer. "I'm sorry about them, I should have known they wouldn't put their rivalry aside for one day." Katherine explained making Robby shrug. "Don't worry about it, I'm used to it at this point." She pursed her lips reaching into her car handing him a iced coffee making him smile. "Figured you'd need this with all the drama and everything." He accepted it giving her a smirk. "You sure it wasn't just an excuse for you to stop at Starbucks to feed your coffee addiction?"