𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄

THE following morning Katherine had forgotten to set her alarm meaning she had slept in

THE following morning Katherine had forgotten to set her alarm meaning she had slept in. As she was about to wake up she heard the sound of her bedroom door being opened then shut immediately. Not thinking much about it she dozed back into sleep that was until familiar strong arms wrapped around her waist pulling her back into a hard chest. Already knowing who it was she wasn't startled when they started littering her neck with butterfly kisses in attempt to wake her up.

"Good morning, beautiful." Robby whispered making her face turn bright pink. "I know your awake." He said nuzzling her face with his nose in Eskimo kisses. "Good morning," she said turning around and hugging him, hiding her face in his chest. "How did you sneak into my room without my uncle catching you?" She asked looking up at him. "He's downstairs with your grandma besides we're the last ones left to leave Sam and Axel are already at the dojo." She quickly sat up and started rummaging through her drawers trying to find something to wear.

"What are you doing?" Robby asked still laying down on her bed. "As much as I'd love to stay here in bed all day with you we'd better hurry up and leave before Daniel comes up and finds you up here. I'll meet you downstairs in five." She said running into her bathroom and running her fingers through her hair. "Alright, I'll see you downstairs." Robby said giving her one last kiss on the cheek before walking out of her door and going downstairs. Finally done getting ready she grabbed her bag and ran downstairs.

"Ready?" Robby asked holding his hand out for her to take. "Ready. Come on let's go." She said lacing their hands together and walking out the front door without being seen by Daniel. "Oh by the way I'm taking you out on that date tonight." He said opening her car door. "Why tonight? And where?" Katherine asked looking at her boyfriend with a curious look. "The roller rink, it's 80's night and we have to dress up. Sam said you liked that stuff so I figured I'd take you." He said giving her a chaste kiss on the lips as they drove to the dojo.

"Hey guys check it out!" Katherine and Robby heard Demetri exclaim as they got out of the car. Walking over to where everyone else was they immediately recognized what he was holding. "Look what I found. It was just sitting in these rocks." He explained. "Is that Mr. Miyagi's Medal of Honor?That's crazy. We looked all over for this." Samantha said making Katherine and Robby give each other a knowing look. "Huh. Must have been here the whole time." Axel said looking up at the couple. "Hey lovebirds see you finally came clean to one another."

💥💥💥

MAKING OUT by the fridge was probably Robby and Katherine's brightest idea especially since there were a lot of people in the house. "Hey, Sammy. Come help me with the groceries." Lucille said walking into the kitchen as they both immediately pulled apart from each other to not look suspicious. "Oh. I didn't realize you were both here." She said looking between her granddaughter and Robby. "Hi, Mrs. LaRusso." Robby said sheepishly making Katherine grin at how awkward he was being. "Hi, I got a couple more bags in the car. Be a help, will you?" She asked smiling at Robby.