𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

"IT'S GOOD

"IT'S GOOD." Samantha smiled while setting down the smoothie Moon had brought for her and Katherine. "It has fresh acai, organic kale, and free trade hemp oil." Katherine's eyes widened as she stopped drinking from the straw. "Hemp oil? I mean, this isn't gonna get me high, is it?" She asked concern laced in her tone. "I don't think so. It's supposed to balance your kinetic energy." Moon explained smiling. "I'm really glad you called. I missed hanging out with you."

"Hate to break up this lovely reunion but, which one do you guys like better?  I've been wearing the black top a lot." Katherine explained holding up two tank tops. "Well, why does it matter? You're just gonna get all sweaty." Katherine nodded going to put on a random one. "Wait...Do you have a crush?" Samantha asked her cousin immediately noticing her flushed face. "I don't have a crush." Katherine scoffed not making eye contact with either of the girls. "Is it Robby?" Moon asked making her flush even more.

"Oh, my God! I knew it!" Samantha said engulfing Katherine in an unexpected hug. "How long have you guys been..." Moon asked raising an eyebrow. "We haven't. We almost." Katherine mentally face palmed on how stupid she must have sounded. "After last year, I got back into karate to just let loose and have fun. Turns out I was wrong about everything." Sam gave her a sad smile knowing what she was talking about." Well, my mom's therapist always says, "You can't hide from your heart." I think you should wear the purple one. It brings out your eyes."

Katherine smiled giving the girl a hug. "Thanks Moon." She paused. "Hey h-how's Hawk?" Moon let out a small exhale. "We're not together anymore, I told him I wasn't going to date a bully. I haven't heard from him since." Katherine nodded feeling slightly bad for him not knowing how he'd react from breaking up from his first relationship. "I'm sorry Moon but I completely understand. I basically told him the same thing, I'm not friends with bullies and Cobra Kai really did change him."

💥💥💥

"IT'S SO HOT OUT!" Demetri exclaimed leaning his head on Katherine's shoulder. "I'm sweating in places I didn't even know I had pores." He said making Axel laugh as he drank his water making it spill all over Katherine and Robby. "Gross." She mumbled wiping off the sweat from her forehead. "All right, guys. Get out from under that tree. It's time to get to work." Daniel called making them all groan. "Hey, Mr. LaRusso, it's like 100 degrees out. Can we take it easy today?" Robby begged.

"Are you kidding? This heatwave is a gift. Today, you are going to experience Shochu-Geiko." He explained. "Like the car insurance?" Chris asked making almost everyone chuckle. "Shochu-Geiko is a Japanese exercise where you train during the hottest days of the year. It's about pushing yourself to your limit. The fight isn't always going to come when it's 75 degrees and breezy." He added making Samantha sit up slightly. "Aren't we supposed to avoid fighting?"

"Sometimes, you can't. Someday, the fight may come to you. And I wanna make sure you're ready. So, today, we're gonna see what Miyagi-Do is made of." He said making them all reluctantly get up and head over to circle up and spar. Robby was up first taking off his shirt in order to try to cool down. Katherine tried to ignore the looks she was getting from both Samantha and Axel. "Two." Daniel called as a guy from Cobra Kai went to attack Robby yet he was quicker and easily took him down.