You felt that it was best to just simply stay quiet.

"Anyway, you should do a compatibility reading with someone you like. Like Minamoto-senpai."

Hanako's words caused Yashiro to pale at the thought. She quickly disagreed with Hanako's statement.

"I-I don't so much like Minamoto-senpai as idolize him! He's like an actor or a pop star."

"He's out of reach, but I'm happy just looking at him."

Yashiro's eyes sparkled as she drifted off into her mind again. You could almost feel the romantic fantasies radiate from her soul and you could help but chuckle.

Suddenly you feel another soul pressure near you. It almost felt like Hanako's. Strong and sturdy, it felt familiar but you couldn't place a finger on it.

"Oh, Minamoto-senpai... What a wonderful gentlemen."

"Thank you very much."

You watched quietly with Hanako and Kou as the interaction between Minamoto-senpai and Yashiro unfolded. The soul pressure was more apparent now, and something in your mind told you that you wouldn't forget the feeling easily.

"M-M-Minamoto-senpai?!"

"Nii-Chan!"

"Nii-Chan?/NII-CHAN?!"

You and Yashiro repeated the words at the same time, curiosity lacing your voice while pure shock laced Yashiro's.

Now that I think about it... They both look alike and have the same last names. Not to mention that Kou spoke of an older brother he looks up to, so Minamoto-senpai must be him.

"Are you Yashiro-san? I don't believe we've met..."

Hanako popped up beside you, looking at Yashiro with a confused look.

"Huh? I thought you said he picked up your pencil case."

"N-Nice to meet you!"

"I'm Minamoto Teru, thanks for looking after my little brother."

Teru looked towards the direction of you and Hanako, his demeanor becoming much colder. He mumbled something under his breath that you couldn't quite catch, but the look alone caused your hairs to stand on end.

Hanako seemed to catch on as well, his soul felt much tenser than before and he started to subconsciously drift closer to you.

"You come with me. We need to talk."

You watched as the two walked away, you breathed a sigh of relief when you saw them disappear out of sight.

What was with that look...? Why did he look annoyed with both me and Hanako-Kun?

Worry welled up in your stomach as you looked towards the area where the two Minamoto brothers have disappeared. Your thoughts were abruptly interrupted by the feeling of two soft hands cupping yours.