31

I think it's hard to believe but it's been only 19 days since Jin is here in Seoul. I didn't skip the story of single day so this story is long but the days that passed are only 19🤭.

Jin was dragging Taehyung but Taehyung stopped him and told him that they can park their car near the mountain bcoz they will not get that much of time after returning from mountain as it is already close to evening.

Jin nodded and then they both put their picnic basket in it, and parked their car near the mountain.

They then started to climb the mountain.

Usually this place will be crowded with people, but today it's empty.

And it's close to evening.

Which makes the view of mountain, or the view of garden from mountain more beautiful.

It took them more than half an hour to climb the mountain, till then it's dark.

"See, I told you. Now, let's go from here. We only have half an hour left. If after that anyone will found us here, they will charge us and maybe can sue us for violating the rules." Taehyung told Jin.

Jin looked at him wide eyed. "But we just came."

"So?! I told you this earlier that we don't have any time."

Jin shrugged, "I am not leaving."

He then sat there to calm himself as he is tired after climbing the mountain.

"Hey! Do you think we own this place?! Now, stand up and c'mon. Let's just go." Taehyung annoyedly said.

When Jin didn't budge, he forcefully made him stand up.

Jin pouted.

But he didn't go though. He just take a look all around.

"Hmm.. it's dark. I can't see much now." Jin said sad.

"Great. So, can we just go now?!" Taehyung again asked.

"No." Jin answered.

Then he lie down there.

"What are you doing?!" Taehyung asked confused.

Jin looked at him, and still lying down answered, "I can't see the beauty of nature now. But atleast I can see the beauty of sky. See, there are so many stars." he gazed at sky with sparkling eyes.

Taehyung sighed, "Stars are visible from home too you know."

"I know. But they look pretty from here."

Taehyung sighed and stood there waiting that Jin will finally get ready to leave.

But that doesn't happen.

After two minutes of waiting, Jin looked at Taehyung confused.

"Why aren't you lying down too?!" Jin asked Taehyung.

Taehyung raised a brow, "Why would I do that?!"

"Bcoz that way you can see stars?!"

"I don't want to."

"Oh! C'mon. Come here."

Taehyung shrugged and didn't budged from where he was standing.

Jin sighed and stood up. He then drag Taehyung with him and made him lie down, not listening to Taehyung's objections.

He then lie down beside Taehyung too.

Taehyung tried to stand up but Jin hold his hand and didn't let him sit.