10

After that whole day Jin was in worry that Taehyung will come anytime and yell at him again. But that didn't happen.

After talking to his mom Taehyung was in a good mood and he knows if he talked to Jin he is going to get annoyed again so he didn't think of doing that. Then like destiny helps him he has to go for three meetings back to back so he really didn't get the time to see Jin.

And well Jin was grateful for it.

At night when again Jin went to his hotel and he think of his day he realized that he has to apologize again. So, he again started thinking what to do for Taehyung, which will help him get that apology fast. Thinking about the way he slept.

Next day:

In KTH Enterprises:

Jin is sitting in his cabin still thinking a way he will say sorry.

When Yoongi entered in his cabin. Usually people smile and nod at you when they see you first time in a day well that doesn't happening with Jin, bcoz Yoongi is smirking at him.

"Good morning?" Jin said confused.

"Ohh! It is. Yet." Yoongi said to jin and again smirked.

Ahh! Now Jin get it Yoongi is making fun of him. Wow!!

"Well anyway take this file and whenever Taehyung will come give this to him." Yoongi said suddenly getting all serious and gave that file to Jin but even though Jin hold it Yoongi didn't left the file "And yeah best of luck." Yoongi said and again gave Jin that stupid smirk making Jin annoyed.

Jin just nodded faking a smile. Yoongi gave him the file and left.

Yoongi is really liking the atmosphere of office nowadays. He is not the one who like to talk so much but whenever he is sitting in canteen,lobby, wherever he is always listening to the things that Jin is doing. And also that what Taehyung is doing.

Yoongi was fully convinced the very first moment when he saw Jin yelling at Taehyung in his cabin that Jin is going to get fired but that didn't happen. Then he heard about that call incident from Taehyung's mom again he thought something is going to happen but no, then also nothing happened. Then yesterday when he saw Taehyung pissed and with coffee stain on his shirt and Yoongi came to know that Jin is the one who did that, he thought today is going to be something interesting but no then also it doesn't happen.

But he is not disappointed, not at all. He is getting more entertained by this what is happening right now.

And it's just 3rd day of Jin in this office. He can't wait for more.

When Yoongi left jin's cabin. Jin placed that file in his desk without looking at it bcoz he is still in thought how to say sorry.

Then he came to an idea and his eyes lit up.

"I will write a letter to him. That way I don't have to be in his front when he will read it and then definitely I will not mess anything up." He thought and decided to write a letter.

As soon as he was done writing a letter, his telephone ring and when he pick it up, it was Taehyung.

"Come to my cabin. Now." Taehyung said and hung up the phone.

"No good morning, no hii." Jin thought and huffed.

Then he took that file that yoongi have him and he put that letter in an white envelope and nervously took that too.

When he opened Taehyung's cabin door, he saw that Taehyung is in deep thought.

When he looked up at jin he hurriedly motioned him to sit. "Yeah! Come here and sit. I will dictate you something write it on a paper and when I will tell you to, print it and email it to the client,do that." Taehyung said.