9

I said in previous chapter to get ready for the storm. Actually the storm is Storm of Laughter Lol!. I think this chapter is funny.

Taehyung looked at Jin clearly pissed.

"Let me help." Jin without thinking proceed to unbutton Taehyung shirt.

But before he could even touch Taehyung's shirt, Taehyung hold his both the wrist and stopped him. Taehyung closed his eyes to calm himself down bcoz he knows he is going to burst on Jin if he didn't control himself. Taehyung is beyond annoyed right now, it's just morning and already this happened to him bcoz of Jin.

"Stay away." Taehyung said directly looking into jin's eyes. His voice was calm but clearly showing that this is not what he wanted to say instead he wanted to yell so that the entire office can hear him.

"Sir plz let me help." Jin insisted.

"What are you going to do about this?!"

"I will wash it."

"Here?!"

"Anywhere you want me too. But plz let me help. I am sorry. I didn't mean to."

"Oh really?! You know what I am understanding now that what you intended to do in the first place when you bring me coffee. Coffee was so sweet that I am thinking now why didn't you bring me a sugar water instead and then you pour this coffee on my shirt. All intentionally. Nothing is mistake." Taehyung said to Jin gritting his teeth in anger.

Jin felt like what Taehyung said was an accusation. Jin shook is head, he didn't intended to. Taehyung is getting him wrong.

"No sir you-" Taehyung interrupted Jin "shut up, just shut up." Taehyung said and finally free Jin's wrist that he was holding from start.

Then he left his cabin leaving jin alone.

When Taehyung left Jin looked at coffee's cup and the stains of coffee on Taehyung's desk.

"Stupid coffee." He hissed. "And more stupid boss."

He went to find a cloth so that he can clean these stains of coffee.

When he find it , he started cleaning it but just after a second he stopped and huffed. "Why would I do this intentionally?! I just wanted to say sorry. Why would I do this type of thing again, I don't wanna say sorry to him my whole life now. He didn't even listened to me, just assumed that I did this intentionally. How low he think of me. Lisa told me that he likes sweet coffee that's why I made that, but he didn't liked it bcoz I made it. Yeah! Now I know he didn't liked the coffee bcoz I made it not bcoz the coffee was sweet or something. Liar!!. The whole office is making fun of me, he just only wanted that." He was just mumbling to himself in anger.

He didn't suspect that maybe Lisa told him wrong ,he just assumed that Taehyung did it intentionally bcoz Jin made that coffee.

Jin was mumbling to himself when he heard a woman's voice.

"Excuse me?" The woman said.

The woman was maybe in her late forties or early fifties Jin thought but she was pretty. The way she was carrying herself screams richness, sweetness, confidence and kindness.

Jin smiled at her. The woman look at him up and down then she too gave him a small smile.

"I want to meet Taehyung." She said.

"Ohh!! I am his secretary, Kim Seokjin."

"I am Kim Taehy."

"Do you have an appointment?!" Jin asked.