6

In KTH Enterprises:

"I will contact you soon sir,have a nice day." Tae said to the client and bid him goodbye.

"To be honest, I really don't want to left that conversation with Seokjin before without any result, but this client called me and he was important so I have to leave. But I can't forget the way he talked to me,that was just so disrespecting. He was talking to me like I was the one who irritated him and ruined his all vacation that time,like he was the one who endured my childish behaviour that time. God!! He is so thankless. Not once he told me thanks and here he was giving me attitude like I am the one wrong here. I can't stand him in this office and as my secretary.... NEVER. I will fire him right now." Tae thought in his mind and went to his cabin.

Jin's POV:

I am looking at this letter for so long. I don't know what should I do. I was so happy when I made up my mind that I will work in this office. I don't wanna go back to my hometown,my grandparents have already done enough things for me I don't want them to worry more. It's better if they live in their happy bubble that I am living a happy married life right now. But what I did today that was just....... so impulsive and stupid. This is the first time I behave like that and just bcoz of that cold stranger,who is unfortunately my boss now....... But I still can't believe how someone can like him own a company though.Oh God Jin! This is not the time to think about that, right now he is in power and you are nothing so just stop being stupid.

What Lisa said is somehow true. I already humiliated myself enough today,if Taehyung is going to be the one who will fire me I will get more humiliated. It's better that I resign myself in this way I can keep my self-respect...... Ok,not fully but the respect that is still left.

So, I decided that I will resign myself from this job. In my first day... Wow! How pathetic!!

Soon I heard ringing of the telephone of my cabin. I pick up the phone.

"Mr.Kim Seokjin, in my cabin now." That cold stranger, no my so-called boss said to me in his monotone voice from the other side and without waiting for my reply he hung up the phone.

My heart is beating fast. I made up my mind for resignation but I am feeling that it's not the right thing to do or maybe it is, I really don't know. I steadied my heartbeat and went to my Boss cabin.

Author's POV:

In Taehyung's cabin:

Tae was in anger. He is feeling insulted and the thing that making him feel more worse is why he get treated like that.

In the first place when he looked at Jin,he was not going to taunt him or yell at him. He was just going to ask what he is doing here, is he here for some help. But the way he get treated,no one ever talked to him like that.

And above all, Jin is going to be his secretary. But how can a secretary be so oblivious or in simple word stupid. How can he not know that Tae is his boss, if he came here for interview. Every employee come for interview after searching everything about the company they are going to work. So, the fact that Jin didn't know him, didn't fit right in his brain.

He is thinking that maybe Jin was lying and he just wanted to insult Taehyung but then wanted to act as innocent as puppy.

But that's not gonna work though, he will fire him today.

Taehyung was busy in his thoughts when someone knocked the door. He straightened his posture,again carried his poker face and permit the person to come in. Soon, he was greeted by Jin's worried face. Jin came forward,it was clear that he was nervous as he was fidgeting his fingers in nervousness.