64

I can't justify Jungkook's behaviour to everyone, bcoz everyone have different way to see the situation, different way to react. So, you are free to judge him in your point of view.

As for me what I think about him is that, he is more emotional, fragile, innocent and extremely in love with his hyung. Taehyung and Taehy are also not happy that Joon is inside the jail, but they are PRACTICAL minded, they knew that this is right and they immediately made up their mind for it even if their heart was hurting. On other hand Jungkook is not that practical, his emotional side overpower his that side. He knew that Joon is wrong but his heart was just not ready to see his hyung in jail. He took time to come in terms with the situation, but eventually he did.

As for him being wrong with Jin so he was only rude to him once, bcoz he didn't trust Jin. Then he talk to Taehy and he came to know that Jin is not a liar, so he stopped saying Jin is lying but didn't trust him totally, bcoz well he trusted his hyung too. After that most of the time he was saying that why aren't you asking proof from Jin, is not bcoz he wanted Jin to be the wrong one, he was simply just feeling hurt that why his hyung is not getting the same treatment as Jin. Why nobody is asking proof from Jin but they are already declaring Namjoon as a criminal. That did hurt his heart.

Then when he actually came to know about the truth, he felt disappointed but what he felt the most was afraid. He was afraid that Namjoon will go to jail, and he wasn't ready for it. Even if his mind knows that was right, his heart was not ready to accept. And like I said, he thinks more from his heart. But then also he wasn't rude with Jin, he did requested him to forgive Joon. Requested not forced. And when Jin didn't listen to him, he went shut. He didn't said anything bcoz he did respected his decision too.

So, he has nothing against Jin it's just he is so soft towards Namjoon. Idk if this make sense but that's how I feel about his character, and I think it's justified him feeling like that.

But that being said maybe his reasons are acceptable but it still didn't give him a pass for the way he behave with Jin and for that he should apologize and he definitely will :)

Next day Taehy did talk to Jin. Her voice was filled with guilt which made Jin feel bad and he assured her that she doesn't have to feel bad. It's not her fault and he still loves her.

It can't happen all of a sudden but Taehy did tried to not think like that and act normal around Jin.

Taehyung went to police station and there he met Chae and his father. Inspector Kang had called them.

They both then filed case against Namjoon and Jennie together.

Chae's father hadn't done anything to Namjoon bcoz Chae went into depression after knowing what Namjoon had done to her. She was in depression for more than two years and her father only focused on her. When she was ok, they wanted to keep that incident in the past, so they kept quiet.

But when Inspector Kang called them and they get the chance to get justice, they didn't let that chance go.

Bcoz Chae's father and Taehyung both were a known personality they got their first hearing date just in two days.

There was no need for another date bcoz Jennie and Namjoon accepted their crime. So, at the end of 1st hearing they both get punishment of five years imprisonment.

The problem with Jennie was for her love is money. Her parents were always busy in their works and their own life, whenever Jennie asked attention from them or wanted to talk to them saying she is alone or bored, they will give her money and ask her to go have fun.