46

"Are you going to stop?!" Taehy asked Nana sighing who was laughing non-stop.

Nana shake her head, and laughed more.

Taehy can't see her though. They both are talking in call.

Nana is sitting in her car, outside Taehyung's house.

She just came outside after leaving TaeJin alone.

"Do you have to do that?!" Taehy asked her again a little annoyed.

"Ofcourse. I loved making him jealous. And now when it was my last chance of doing that, why would I stop?! You should have seen his face aunty. He was so close to killing me." Nana said and laughed.

"I still can't understand how you know about Jin, when I didn't tell you that Jin is the one who Taehyung loves." Taehy asked confused.

"It was obvious. The time I spent with them, it showed me. Not gonna lie Jin is the one who motivated me to let this happen.

He thought that I can't see how displeased he looks whenever I came in front of him. It was hilarious for me. Then whenever I talk to Taehyung he will seem off, like his mind is somewhere else, but accidentally when I talk about Jin in our first date his facial expressions told me about his feelings for Jin. I didn't speak to him after that much though.

Bcoz Jin was already annoyed by me, I made him more by being clingy to Taehyung. And that's hilarious." Nana said and laughed.

Then she frowned, "But I didn't want to hurt him though. Whatever happens today, I am sorry for that."

"It's not your fault. You didn't do that intentionally." Taehy said assuring her.

"I know but still, I am the reason."

"Don't think like that. And thank you for helping me."

"It's my pleasure." Nana said smiling.

"Best of luck for your audition."

"Thanks. Now, I think I am going to do much better. I gain confidence bcoz of this act."

"Yeah! Bcoz you really made Jin feel that you are interested in taehyung." Taehy said sighing.

Nana chuckled, "But that was not pure acting though."

"Huh?!"

"I mean. I did get a little harmless crush over Taehyung. But not quite enough that I want him though.

But I admire him. He is the prime example of loyalty.

Like I have seen many man who flirt with others or cheat to their partners, I myself get hit by many man who were already in relationship. I was kinda feeling nowadays that it's hard to find someone who is totally loyal.

But Tae proved me wrong. He showed me that loyalty comes from heart not from label of your relationship. If you love someone then you are going to be loyal to them even if you are not in relationship with them, but if your love is not enough then you will cheat sooner or later, even though you have several labels on your relationship.

So, I also hope to get someone like him. Well, someone like Jin will be good too. He isn't realized his love for Tae but I know he loves Tae as much as Tae loves Jin."

Taehy smiled, "I think so too."

"Ok, then I am leaving. Will meet you later sometime." Nana said when she saw Taehyung coming outside the house.

"Ok."

They then cut the call and Nana drove away before Taehyung see her again.

Her acting session is over.