57

😁😁❤️

😁😁❤️

At the day of Jikook's arrival:

Jin was sitting on the sofa in living room and was amusingly looking at Taehy who was too busy to even breathe.

It's the day that Jungkook and Jimin are coming, and since morning the whole house is lively and full of chaos, like it's some kind of festival.

Taehy made all the servants to clean the whole house properly. Each and every room, garden, kitchen, hall, everything. It's like a big inspector is coming for inspection of the house and everything has to be clean and best.

She prepared a room for Jikook, which is just two rooms next to Jin's.

Also since 12:30pm at afternoon Taehy is inside the kitchen with two of the servants who works in the kitchen and she is preparing all the favourite dishes of Jungkook and Jimin.

Watching all this Jin can't help but be amused. Taehy is all bubbly and happy, and Jin is more happy to see her like this.

He also offered to help her but Taehy declined and made him sit at one place, and even though reluctantly but still Jin didn't move from his place on the sofa of living room.

About Taehyung, well both Taehyung and Jin were supposed to have day off today, but unfortunately Tae has to attend a very important business meeting in morning, so he left early at six and will be back at three in afternoon with Jungkook and Jimin. Tae decided that he will pick them up.

Needless to say Jin is missing him already. When Taehyung left the house Jin was in a deep sleep and he is not sure but he think he felt Taehyung giving him a kiss on his cheeks and forehead and saying goodbye. Now when he think about it, he is scolding himself that why didn't he wake up. Atleast he would have missed him a little less.

He looked at the clock and see that it's around 2:40pm. He smiled and shakes his leg in excitement that Taehyung will be home soon.

He looked at Taehy who came and sit beside him with a huff and looking all tired.

"All done?" Jin asks her.

Taehy just sighed tiredly.

Jin laughed, "I don't understand why you worked today so much. He is your son, not some kind of a police."

Taehy laughed softly, "I know. I didn't did all this for him. I just need something to do so that my mind will be diverted, otherwise I would have looking at the door at every other second, and definitely would have gone mad. So better get tired instead of getting mental."

"I can't believe that you are the same person who never even talked about him. I mean, who will say that you missed him so much when you didn't even talked about him to me all these months."