3

Next morning at KTH Enterprises:

All the employees are doing their work but a little bit carelessly. They are sitting wherever they want, working but talking. No discipline just a total chaos. Well, that's what happen when your boss not come to office regularly. Like their boss KIM TAEHYUNG haven't been in his office for 1 months now. And they feel like not today too, it's 11am already.

In the upper floor a girl who you will think in first impression that she is a boss of the office. The way employees are roaming behind her, doing all the work just by the instructions given by her finger always make her feel like she is a boss but she is just a personal secretary of their boss Kim Taehyung, her name is Lisa. She had made a reputation of herself in a way that in Tae's absence she is the one who act like a boss. Right now she is just casually sitting in her chair and keep looking at everyone acting all bossy.

Suddenly all get froze when they heard a sound of a siren. It sounds like a fire alarm but no actually it's not alarm them for actual fire but it alarms them about their boss arrival and it's not bad to compare your boss from fire when he is hot as hell. They made this alarm secretly, just the employees are the one who know this not even Tae. It's just for their precaution bcoz usually their boss always come without notice and in unexpected time and when that happens 5-10 employees get their unnoticed termination letter. So, for saving themselves from their boss wrath, they decided to set a alarm for their boss arrival. That was the alarm that just go off right now.

Everyone gave each other a glance and in a speed of light, they all are in their actual place, in decent manner, working in their position. Lisa hurriedly came down the stairs and comb his hair with her fingers, straight down her dress then asked "Am I looking good?" to a girl who acts like Lisa's secretary, her name is Rose.

"You always look good Lisa" at that Lisa glared at her so she corrected herself "I mean mam" at this Lisa smiled.

Just after a minute entered their boss. Each employee greeted him good morning, he didn't greeted anyone back. Just when Lisa greeted him "Good morning KT" he looked at her and stopped in his tracks and nods at her. Then he looked at his every employees, but noticed something then raises his brows, looked at Lisa and asked "Where are Yoongi and Hoseok?"

Hearing that Lisa stopped herself from rolling her eyes. He despise Yoongi and Hoseok with her whole heart. He hates hoseok, well bcoz he is poor and not compared to her class. And hates Yoongi bcoz he is only one who can give her competition in her position of a boss in Tae's absence afterall he is Tae's best friend. But luckily Yoongi is not so fond of working and he is still not in the office, that's what makes her happy bcoz she is perfect. So she smiled sweetly at Tae and said "Yoongi is still not in the office and Hoseok I don't know, he was here a few minutes ago"

Just as a cue hoseok came running down the stairs, fixing his pants as he was in washroom when he heard alarm and he just ran from their as soon as possible. Lisa openly rolled her eyes looking at him as Tae was busy in watching Hoseok.

Hoseok abruptly stopped luckily just a metre away from Tae as he was just a second late for colliding with Tae, which maybe result in a morning lecture,which definitely will be not good.

Tae looked at hoseok, then again looked at Lisa and asked a file of an important project then he left and went to his cabin.

Just as Tae disappear from everyone's sight, each employee released their breath that they were holding till now and get back to their work.

Rose nudged Lisa and tease her saying "Mam!! Boss really likes you. He only acknowledge your greeting" at that Lisa smiled happily and smirked at her.