28

Next day:

In KTH Enterprises:

Taehyung told jin that he will be at home till afternoon, with the work that Jin has to do.

Now, he is in his office trying to complete his today's work here and to return home.

Maybe he is not realizing that he is working more fast than his usual speed.

But someone realized. It was Min yoongi.

Yoongi was observing Taehyung since morning, and he can see some changes in him.

He decided to confront Taehyung when Taehyung returned to his cabin. He knocked at Taehyung's cabin door and when he get permission from Taehyung, he went inside.

Taehyung asked him 'What's up' by raising his brow.

"What's up with you?!" Yoongi asked in return.

Taehyung furrowed his brows in confusion.

"What do you mean?!" He asked Yoongi.

"Are you excited for something?!" Yoongi asked directly.

Taehyung sat straight, getting shocked by that question.

"N-no. Why did you asked?!" Taehyung asked confused.

Yoongi shrugged, "You are working fast than your usual speed and then you are not even yelling at anyone. Just two days ago you were like a pressure cooker. What happened suddenly that your mood is so good?!"

Taehyung wanted to object but he couldn't. He didn't even realized that he is doing something like that.

"I didn't yell bcoz I don't had any reasons." Taehyung said after sometime.

Yoongi scoffed, "As if you need any reason to yell at people."

Taehyung glare at him.

"And I am not working fast."

"You are. And just not that,you are working happily." Yoongi said.

"I am not." Taehyung stubbornly said.

"Whatever you want to tell yourself."

Taehyung sighed at that. You can't change Yoongi's mind.

"Besides you are going to work from home. Usually you don't like working from home, and whenever you have to, you will always be in bad mood. But today.." Yoongi wondered.

Taehyung stopped.

Well true he doesn't like working from home. Work is best in office. But he is not feeling annoyed for some reason, when he has to work from home now.

Could it be bcoz of Seokjin?!

Taehyung shook his head as soon as that thought came to his mind.

Yoongi was observing him.

"It's nothing like that. You are thinking too much." Taehyung said when he saw that Yoongi is still waiting for his answer.

Yoongi nodded even though he didn't buy what Taehyung said.

"Why working from home suddenly though?!" Yoongi asked Taehyung.

"Eomma wants."

"How are you going to work alone there?! Don't you need someone?!"

"I had my secretary."

"Oh!" Yoongi nodded, "It's like aunt really want you to work from home huh?!"