47

👉🏻👈🏻😩

Well countdown with me🤫. Let's start with (2)😉.

Next morning:

Taehyung and Jin both couldn't sleep bcoz of excitement of what next.

They have to leave for Aunt Mary's house at 9am. It will take 8 hours for them to reach there by car.

And they were both ready at 6am only.

Taehy when woke up gave both of them suit that she bought for them for this wedding.

They then ate breakfast.

Taehyung is trying to talk to jin but taehy was always with them so he couldn't.

They get alone only when they were in car and on their way to Aunt Mary's house.

The smile was not fading off from their faces, but as soon as they get alone they get shy to speak anything.

Taehyung still gathered some courage and said to Jin, "So..umm, that letter?!"

He started and looked at Jin, who gave him an innocent stare.

"What letter?!" Jin asked tilting his head.

"That you gave me yesterday?!"

"I did?!"

Taehyung sighed when he saw a teasing smile on Jin's face.

"Don't get impatient sir." Jin said teasingly.

Taehyung just shook his head smiling at Jin's teasing.

He is impatient but he can wait for tomorrow.

"Why are we here?!" Jin asked confused when Taehyung stopped the car in front of hospital.

"For your check-up." Taehyung said and came outside the car.

"Why?! I am perfectly fine." Jin said confused but came outside anyway.

"No. Don't think that I didn't see you vomiting couple of times. You are eating less for two weeks. As much as I know you, you are foodie. And not to mention the headache tablets that you are taking without telling anyone." Taehyung looked at Jin in accusing manner.

"How do you know?!" Jin asked looking away.

"I found that tablets in kitchen today morning, and I know that's yours. And about others I do notice everything about you." Taehyung said feeling shy at last comment.

Jin smiled shyly that Taehyung noticed everything.

"But I am ok. I don't like hospitals, please I don't wanna go." Jin whined.

"Look Seokjin, you have to. It's 8 hours journey, you can get more sick."

"But I don't wanna." Jin pout.