49

Countdown (0) 😈

The above song kinda resembles this chapter 😄.

All of your comments in this chapter will be appreciated. This chapter is the end of phase 1 of this book.
More chapters are left but this is the end of Phase 1.

"Do you need something more?!" Mary asked Jin when he was done eating.

He shook his head.

"Where are you taking these bags?!"

Jin looked behind him when Mary asked someone that.

His eyes widened when he looked at Taehyung who was holding his bag.

"We are going home." he told Mary.

"But Tae, suddenly why?!"

"Nothing aunt. I just have some work. And I have to go." he then looked at Jin, "I am waiting for you in the car. Go change and come." he said to Jin.

Jin was confused that why they are leaving suddenly. But he nodded.

He went to his room and change into normal clothes and came outside to Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't say anything to him, he just sat in the car and waited for Jin to sit.

Jin took a deep breath and sit in the seat beside Taehyung's, with that Taehyung started the car.

It will take 8 hours for them to reach home, they have plenty of time to talk, Jin thought.

He atleast wants to tell Taehyung the whole truth.

He doesn't expect Taehyung to still love him though, but atleast he will not hide anything to Taehyung.

"Sir-"

Taehyung blew the horn loudly as to not listen to Jin's voice.

Jin tried again, "I want to tell you something."

Taehyung didn't even looked at him, totally ignored him.

"About what I said earli-"

Taehyung again honked the horn with his jaw clenched.

Jin felt tears in his eyes and he softly said, "Atleast listen to me."

At that Taehyung stopped the car, and went outside, closing the car door behind him with a thud.

Jin looked at him confused, and came outside too.

They are in secluded highway. No vehicle is in sight so far.

Taehyung was leaning on the hood of the car, looking down.

Jin came beside him and tried to talk to him, "Sir-"

"What do you want?!" Taehyung snapped at him suddenly making him flinch.