36

"Let's take him to his room." one of the that two man told Jin.

"No, he will get more hurt. Lie him down here, and call the doctor please." Jin said pointing towards the sofa in living room.

"He will be comfortable in his room, I think." that man again said.

Jin thought about it and sighed.

He nodded and let them take Taehyung to his room.

Once they were in Taehyung's room, they lie down Tae on bed.

Tae groaned in pain as soon as his body hit with bed. Jin frowned hearing it.

"We will call doctor now. Just make sure that he doesn't faint. Talk with him, so that he don't sleep. If he slept then he can be in danger as the amount of blood he has lost. Don't let him close his eyes alright?! You can do anything for that." the man told Jin and they both left Jin alone with Taehyung, and themselves went to call the doctor.

Jin then came and sat beside Taehyung.

He saw all the wounds on Taehyung's face and arms. Thankfully they did tie a cloth on his forehead where the blood was flowing the most. His eyes gets teary just by looking at it.

Taehyung moaned in pain, taking Jin's attention to him.

"Sir?? Are you ok?!" Jin asked Taehyung.

But Taehyung just made a sound which shows that he is in pain, and his eyes gets heavy like he is about to sleep now.

Jin instantly remembered what that man told him.

He can't let Taehyung sleep.

Jin slowly put Taehyung's head on his lap, and started talking to him.

"Sir, how was your day?!" he asked Taehyung and then slapped himself mentally.

He is panicking seeing Taehyung like this that he doesn't know what to ask Tae, and what to talk to him.

Taehyung didn't answered but his eye started getting closed.

Jin softly patted his cheek and with his lips trembling told him not to sleep.

"Don't close your eyes please. Ok, you don't have to answer. Let me talk. I will tell you about my day, ok?!" he didn't wait for Taehyung to answer him in return, instead he started telling him about his day.

"My day was boring. I did work but I was bored all the day. As you know I didn't have anyone to talk to. Even though if you would have been here, I wouldn't have talked to you though bcoz I was angry at you. You know why, right?!...." he trailed off whatever came to his mind he just spoke.

All the time Taehyung was looking at him without blinking, that just made Jin more comfortable in talking surprisingly.

He felt more comfortable and motivated to talk bcoz Taehyung was really listening to him, and was not sleeping neither he was closing his eyes more than a second.

That was good. That was Jin wanted.

So, he was happy.

After five minutes of him constant talking, Taehyung called his name.

He stopped talking and looked at Taehyung in worry.

"What?! Are you in pain?!" he asked Taehyung getting worried for him.

Taehyung shook his head, and slowly said, "Come closer."

"W-what?!" Jin asked stuttering thinking maybe he heard wrong.